Qhemet Biologics - Any relaxed heads use this?

Ebonygurl00 said:
Uh, oh, it's not the consistency of raw shea butter, is it? I have nightmares just thinking about it. I had to use dish soap to get it all out.

Giggles. No it's not. I tried the shea butter in my hair once without microwaving it first and I know the nightmare you speak of.:eek:

Let us know how you like it. I want to give the Sidr Tree Butter a try.

Letitia said:
Giggles. No it's not. I tried the shea butter in my hair once without microwaving it first and I know the nightmare you speak of.:eek:

Let us know how you like it. I want to give the Sidr Tree Butter a try.

LOL, I'm glad it wasn't just me! I'll definitely let you know how I like it. Thanks for all the help!:D

I use The Root burdock butter,olive & honey balm and now the amla nourishing Pomade.

A PJ Angel Blessed me just yesterday in the mail with the Olive and Honey Hair Balm and of course I had to Dig in and immediately try it last night on wet hair after my Steam Treatment.

It worked really well on my Damp Hair before I Air Dried. It Left My Hair very Soft.
And I am 14 weeks P-O-S-T !:eek:

Love It!:love:

i like the olive and honey balm and the burdock root creme.
i want to try alma pompade
Toy how do you like it?

Bumping... I have the AOHC.. Not sure how to use it on my relaxed hair... been using it to seal, but this thing is really heavy..... I just tried Bee Mine's Luscious and that feels much better.... Anyone have success using the AOHC on relaxed hair?

I find that it is great when bunning or long stretching. The last 3 of my 6 month stretches in the past, it really helped keep my ends and edges moisturized. However, I used the Burdock root to do this.

Back