QHEMET 20% off sale!!!

stormy07

Qhemet Biologics 24 hour - 20% off Summer Sales Event!

Don't forget to set your calendars to June 5th to take advantage of our 24 hour-20% off summer sale! The sale begins this Friday at midnight EST and applies to all orders over 34.00.

Just enter discount code nature during check out!

Access our newly designed website here: www.Qhemetbiologics.com

If you have not placed an order through the new site, you will need to re-register as your old password and login will not work.

We have recently expanded into the MD/DC/VA metro area, Toronto, Canada and will be expanding into Houston, TX shortly. For a list of all store locations, click here: http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=13

Warm Regards,

QB

To unsubscribe/change profile: click here.
To subscribe: click here.

Qhemet Biologics
10006 Cross Creek Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33647

sorry if this has been posted already but hey it's worth a double post :grin:

Just a Friday reminder. This will be my first time trying the products. Trying to determine if olive oil based products will work for me--shea butter doesn't.

Last edited:
This was my first time ordering from this company. I ordered samples so I didnt hit the minimum amount to get the discount but from the reviews on this board these items are well worth the $$$. I ordered the Heavy Cream, Burdock Butter Cream and the Olive & Honey Balm. I can't wait!

I wish I could take advantage of this sale, but I just bought a few full-sized Qhemet products a couple of months ago. The Heavy Cream is my ish, though.

I ordered. I stepped away from my computer for one minute and the site removed an item from my cart because it was sold out.

Wow! I just noticed that the site gives the quantities remaining. The products have really sold since this morning.

Dag I wanted to try the Amla & Olive Heavy Cream and now they're all sold out!! Bummer, I'll have to keep tabs to see when they get it back in stock.

I purchased on the sale day and mine was DELIVERED this morning. Some one please help me. How do you use the detangling ghee and olive and honey hydrating balm. I thought the detangling ghee was a rinse-out. Do you leave it in?

Here are the instructions from the site:

GHEE:
For damp or dry tangled hair, part hair and apply a small to moderate amount to one section at a time. Gently work product through each section with fingers. Comb or brush through from end to root as hair is instantly softened and detangled. For use as a conditioner, rub a small to medium amount between palms and based on your preference, work through wet, damp or dry hair. Leave in.

HYDRATING BALM:
Rub a small to moderate amount between palms and work through damp or dry hair from root to end. Leave in and style.

Back