Q Redew For Deep Conditioning?

Nazaneen

Does anyone have this and use it for deep conditioning the hair?
I think i want to venture into steaming but I don't want to buy another stand dryer and I hate tabletop dryers lol.
It would be amazing to be able to deep con without even leaving the bathroom using a portable device.

Using the Q-Redew would take too much time. It's good for refreshing/detangling hair. To do your entire head you would have to continuously refill the reservoir and always moving the unit all over your head. I am willing to do that if I have no other options, however, I forgot what it's called, you could steam your hair by covering it with a plastic cap then with a hot towel, then another plastic cap then wrap with a dry towel.afro:
https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search...=continuously&SpellState=&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top

Using the Q-Redew would take too much time. It's good for refreshing/detangling hair. To do your entire head you would have to continuously refill the reservoir and always moving the unit all over your head. I am willing to do that if I have no other options, however, I forgot what it's called, you could steam your hair by covering it with a plastic cap then with a hot towel, then another plastic cap then wrap with a dry towel.afro:

@Misseyl Agreed re: QR. I would rather use a plastic cap and hot towel wrapped around it vs QR.

@Nazaneen There is Home Grown Steam Treatment thread (think that's what it's called) that explains how to steam without a steamer.

Back