Purpose of Essential Oils

Janet'

Hi All,

Okay...these may be very elementary questions but: 1) What is the purpose of essential oils? 2) Where is the best place to get essential oils, because I saw some at GNC? 3) Is there one brand that is better than another? 4)Should I be wary of purchasing off the internet? :confused: Thanks so much in advance

I am using oils as a way of disguising the smell of some of my hair products. I got this suggestion from many of the ladies on this board. Some people also make their own products and the oils to them. I bought some oil the other day from a vitamin/health food store.

Janet' said:
Hi All,

Okay...these may be very elementary questions but: 1) What is the purpose of essential oils? 2) Where is the best place to get essential oils, because I saw some at GNC? 3) Is there one brand that is better than another? 4)Should I be wary of purchasing off the internet? :confused: Thanks so much in advance
Each essential oil has it's purpose... some use them to hide stronger scented items but they still have a useful reaction to hair, skin & senses...
Check out www.motowngirl.com There you will find a good list of them... Once you find the names do individual searches on them... You can also check Indian, Caribbean, & Spanish related sites on health for more information. Yes, if you feel confortable with ordering online look at the section on Website Ratings and see which sites are good with people on here...:wave:
Good Luck & IHTH:look:

Back