Puritan's Pride Vitamin B5

LondonDiva

Puritan\'s Pride Vitamin B5

I haven't even checked yet, but does PP do a Vit B5 supplement and is it one of the best ones out there. I'm looking for a top notch, exceptional B5 supplment to aid in hair thickness.

If not this brand any other superior ones out there.

Re: Puritan\'s Pride Vitamin B5

I think tracy taked the twinlab kind. Since i'm in awe about her hair's condition, I going to purchase that one as well.

i was wondering about what good b5 to look for. i went to gnc but the guy there asked me if b5 was niacin. so i was like oooookkkkkk and was going to wait till i get to a vitamin shoppe and see if i can find it there. God bless you all.

Yes PP makes a b5 vitamin. Their 500mg b5 contains 100 tablets and is on sale for $7.10 I use Solgar's Pantothenic Acid 550mg. This is a very good brand also. I take one capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon. I never tried PP's b5, but if it is anywhere near as effective as that biotin of theirs, then I've really hit the jackpot /images/graemlins/grin.gif I guess I'll place an order to find out /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Amethyst

Thanks for the info Amethyst. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll see what's better on my pocket, whether or not to look over here for the Solgar or order the Puritans from the US. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif
Solgar over here is pretty pricey.

Stick with Solgar. Puritan Pride's pantothenic acid has starch in it.

~Jade~

I am holding a bottle of Puritan's Pride Time Release Pantothenic Acid (B-5), 500 mg tablets & I don't see starch in the ingredients. (please let me know if I am missing something...)

In fact the label says: "guaranteed free of yeast, wheat, gluten, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5 mg per serving)".

At $7.10 a bottle, I thought it was a bargain....as for effectiveness, well the jury's still out on my hair vitamin regimen, but I've taken Puritan's Pride for years & found the quality to be good, but that's just my experience...
Jade21 said:
Stick with Solgar. Puritan Pride's pantothenic acid has starch in it.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
azul11 said:
i was wondering about what good b5 to look for. i went to gnc but the guy there asked me if b5 was niacin. so i was like oooookkkkkk and was going to wait till i get to a vitamin shoppe and see if i can find it there. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

B5 is also known as Pantothenic Acid

Back