Puritan Pride Sale!

EbonyEyes

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that Puritan Pride is having a sale right now where you can purchase most products at 60-80% off. The sale ends tomorrow though!

There is a new sale starting on Thursday I believe where you Buy 2 Get 3 Free OR Buy 1 Get 1 Free (Same item, same size). That sale ends on March 3rd.

Take care,

Ebony

*~BUMP*~

I got my newest catalog in the mail a few days ago.
smile.gif
Exellent deals!

[ QUOTE ]
erica78 said:
I got my newest catalog in the mail a few days ago.
smile.gif
Exellent deals!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the code in the printed catalog?

Miss Brown, I'm getting a shipment tomorrow. I'll see if there is a discount code with my products.

-Ebony

They don't have a specific code for you to type in the catalog to get the discount (not from what iv'e seen). They have the product numbers, but not for the special offer. I'm pretty sure that the discount is automatically calculated when you place your order via the net, or phone.
grin.gif

I was under the impression that you can enter in a discount code IN ADDITION to the sale. I've never used a discount code so I don't know.

-Ebony

I just received my catalog in the mail yesterday. I'll have to take a looksee and figure out something to buy. Biotin and silica are musts.

[ QUOTE ]
EbonyEyes said:
Miss Brown, I'm getting a shipment tomorrow. I'll see if there is a discount code with my products.

-Ebony

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx, Ebony!

[ QUOTE ]
EbonyEyes said:
I was under the impression that you can enter in a discount code IN ADDITION to the sale. I've never used a discount code so I don't know.

-Ebony

[/ QUOTE ]

My catalogue came with a $5 off your order of $25 or more coupon. It says you must enter the catalogue number #741AF

70% off?!?!?!
Wow, and the sale is still going on! I was think of refueling my 2-month supply, but what the heck! Might as well stock up for the winter!

Back