Pureology Super Straight Shampoo

Denim And Leather

Ok, I bought the Pureology Superstraight shampoo and conditioner a few weeks back, and used it for the first time this past weekend, and again yesterday. I really like it! It really did tame my new growth (unlike the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo), it made my new growth really soft, and gave great slippage. It lathered up really well, too, and as I was washing my hair, it felt very soft. After rinsing out the conditioner, I detangled under the shower, and the comb pretty much glided through!

After getting out of the shower, I used the NTM silk touch leave in, applied some oil and let my hair air dry. This a.m. when I got up for work, my hair felt very soft, as well as the new growth feels very soft as well, and parts of my hair did feel straighter. This is a GREAT shampoo for when you are stretching your relaxers!

A 10 oz bottle of shampoo will cost about $24, and an 8 oz bottle of conditioner will cost the same, but but I got mine cheaper on eBay and drugstore.com. There's also a 2 oz bottle of the shampoo you can buy for about $6-$8 in a BSS store and online. They're both concentrated, so you don't need to use a lot, so both bottles will go a long way.

These are definitely a keeper! :D

P.S. The conditioner does contrain protein, and sorry, I don't have the bottle with me, so I don't know which kind and how much.

No prob!

I've been wanting to get a touch up on my hair, but am having a hard time finding a hairdresser, so I'm confident that this shampoo will help me to be able to stretch my relaxer a bit longer than I plan to.

BTW, your curls look very pretty in your siggy pic. :)

Back