Pureology Products

Denim And Leather

Hi, guys

I haven't read a lot on Pureology products on here, and was wondering if any of you have used them? I was talking to a hairdresser this past weekend, and she clued me in on their products (I had no idea shampoo can be that expensive, lol!), and said that their shampoos make your hair feel like silk. Based on the few reviews I was able to find here, these shampoos sound really great. I went ahead and ordered their super straight shampoo this past weekened.

This product line is also on my wish list. I just wish it was not so expensive. Let us know how you like the shampoo.

I certainly will! :) I just bought the super straight conditioner on eBay for $18 and some change....much cheaper than if I bought it at Planet Beauty Supply (I think it was $26 for the shampoo).

FYI, they do have 2 oz bottles on the internet (also at Planet Beauty Supply) going for $4-6, but when you consider the shipping, it makes more sense to get the bigger bottles.

Denim And Leather said:
I certainly will! :) I just bought the super straight conditioner on eBay for $18 and some change....much cheaper than if I bought it at Planet Beauty Supply (I think it was $26 for the shampoo).

FYI, they do have 2 oz bottles on the internet (also at Planet Beauty Supply) going for $4-6, but when you consider the shipping, it makes more sense to get the bigger bottles.

Thanks for the info. I always seem to forget to check Ebay when I am shopping for hair products, they do have great deals on products!

I've been wanting to try these products for a couple years now but they are so expensive.

The Pureology Hydrating shampoo is one of my staples. It's one of 2 shampoos that I've found that don't make my hair feel stripped. They're styling producta haven't worked out so much for me. The shampoo and conditioner are way concentrated so you don't have to use a lot. A smal bottle will last a long time. If you're worried about the expense, they sell it im 2oz sample sizes for people to try

I really wanna try these products....any updates?

I was lookin on the infamous ebay and saw so many good ones, like the thickening mask, and relax serum, and blowdry amplifier, real curl, nano wax, purify shampoo, restorative treatment and the hydrate shampoo and cond.

That comes up to alot of money, but one by one ima get em.

I use the Pureology Purify shampoo as a clarifying shampoo -- it is very good. I also received samples of the hydrating shampoo and hydrating conditioner -- those were very good. Left my hair untangled and easy to comb through. I plan on buying the hydrating shampoo and conditioner as soon as I finish up some of the other stuff that I have.

I just purchased the hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner. I can't wait to try it (I have my hair flat ironed right now trying to keep it straight for 2 weeks).

The salon the I go to in Philly uses these products and she never has a hard time detangling my hair before blowdrying. (By the way I am 38 weeks into my transition) The salon is Paradise Island Hair Studio and Spa. She works with a lot of naturals. After my second visit of giong to her and having detangled hair after washing I was convinced it was the products. She tried to tell me the first time but I was being cheap. But now I see for my self that it REALLy works and the products you use can really make a difference in your transition.

Back