Purchase Keracare Humecto others in ATL?

s_terry said:
Can anyone tell me where I can go to purchase Keracare products here in the ATL?

TIA

I usually purchase my Keracare products from Ulta! They do not have the Humecto in a tub though.

The little salon inside walmart has some KeraCare products. The JCPenny salon does as well. Ulta Cosmetics sells them too, but they closed the one i went to by cumberland mall so I don't know if there's one you can go to or not :perplexed . Also none of those places has humecto in a tub.

Thank you ladies! I am looking for the humecto specifically. If anyone knows where I can purchase the tub please let me know!
THanks all

s_terry said:
Thank you ladies! I am looking for the humecto specifically. If anyone knows where I can purchase the tub please let me know!
THanks all

I saw the tub in a Beauty Supply store off of Buford Hwy (I think), I went in it with my cousin one day in March. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. I asked my cousin but she couldn't remember it. I'll try to ask her again. The tub was over $50.00 though, that's why I didn't buy it. I was uncertain that it would be the real stuff. I made a post about it too. :lol:

I just found out that if you are licensed you can get the 5lb tub for 26.50.! Talk about Mark-up. How do you get around the licensing thing?

s_terry said:
thank you Divine! Thanks ladies you guys are the greatest! :-)

You're welcome hon! Angie's Beauty Supply Info: 5211 Buford Hwy 770-458-8483. I see quite a few Angie's Beauty Supply in the White Pages.

Back