pur whipped gelly vs. whipped gelly

chebaby

i dont want to start anything but incase you are trying to decide between the two, here is my review.
i am a 3c natural with a patch of 4a or b on my left temple.

i love hairveda's whipped gelly. its so light and creamy but it holds my hair all day long without being hard or crunchy at all. its like it melts into my hair making the front pop with waves. and it keeps it shiny.

afrovedas whipped gelly is a lot thicker and heavier but OMG do i love it. it holds the front of my hair just like hairveda's its just that its heavier. and it smells delish:lick:. the only problem i have with this one is that my left temple does not absorb product the way that the rest of my hair does so by this one being heavier, it leaves a white residue on that spot. but i found that if i just take a q-tip dipped in coconut oil and run it along the white spots the residue deissapears.

im not the type to use gel all through my hair, i just use it on the front to slick it back into a puff but if you need something for all over i would choose hairveda's because its lighter and wont weigh the hair down or cause residue.

honestly as long as the both of them has their gelly i will buy them both. just going back and forth between the two. BUT when i hair gets longer and bigger i think afroveda's will be much better because it has better holding power and its thicker.

Thank you for the review! I plan on ordering the Afroveda Gelly during her next sale. What about her other products? Do you like them?

Thank you for the review! I plan on ordering the Afroveda Gelly during her next sale. What about her other products? Do you like them?
i have only tried the rice bran oil once because the rest spilled out in the box :wallbash:. but i like its. it stinks but its thick and i like that. my butter samples and the ashlii amla conditioner should be home when i get there tonight. i will let you know how i like those products after i try them.

I thought the Hairveda whipped gelly would be more like a gel and not a light whipped oil. It seems a little heavy for my hair. What is the texture of the Afroveda gelly?

I like HairVeda's Whipped Gelly, eventhough I don't get the definition that I get from Shescentit's Macadamia Fixing Gel (thicker). I will continue to purchase both though. I mainly use Whipped Gelly for my edges. The PJ in me is telling me to try Afroveda now.

to me afroveda's whipped gelly is a very thick cream. but its a gel lol. thats why i like it. because if you didnt know any better you would think it was a thick moisturizing cream. i thought it would be lighter because in empressri youtube video it look kind of loose. it looked just like hairveda's whipped gelly. but when i opened mine it was soooo thick. i love it. and the smell reminds me of kinky curly curling custard. like mcdonalds yogart that comes with the fruit salad lol.

Back