Puffaliscious goodness

Iluvsmuhgrass

Ladies what do you use to put your puffs up? I have loads of headbands and hair elastics but on a few YT vids I've seen ladies use a piece of fabric to tie up their grass. What is it? :look: (I want some lol) Do you use styling products? If so which ones?

When I use to wear them I would use bootlegged goodies ouch less bands from the beauty supply store. Sometimes I use fabric, just cut off some from an old dress or scarf or something pretty.

I don't use any specific products on my puff except maybe I will add some aloe vera gel to my edges and then use a satin scarf to lay my hair down...It looks like you got the whole puff thing under control in your signature :D

When I use to wear them I would use bootlegged goodies ouch less bands from the beauty supply store.

That's what I use. When I was a kid, I'd use ribbons or pantyhose. I've even used a bra-strap once when going out to da club. (Don't judge me. :look: The party animal I was needed something black and quick and that worked. The hooks were just in the right place and I could shorten it to the right length. :look: )

I use the leg off a pair of pantyhose. You can also use a knee high. Products I use are curl activator gel and ecostyler. That's it and this gives me great results everytime.:yep:

I use goody ouchless headbands exclusively, and I usually wet my hair in the morning using my water/glyceryn mix and slap some ecostyler gel in, whip my head back n forth for clumpage, and then put my goody band on.

after using my 'juice' mixture (amla oil, h2o, veg glycerin), eco styler gel (olive oil) and a goodies outless, adjustable band

Back