Puff holders

cocoaluv

Ladies what are you all using to hold your puffs? My headbands are stretched out and the new ones I get are toooooooo tight. What exactly is everyone using. Please I need some advice. TIA :yep:

Cut a stocking leg, or use a knee high. It's stretchy and you can control the tightness.

Thanks. I guess thats what a lot of people are doing. The last time I tried to make a puff with one of those goody hairbands I think I cut of circulation to my brain :perplexed

When my headband gets too stretchy, I just double up around itself and wear it that way. Everyone recommends knee-high..I still haven't tried that.

Cut the leg off a panty hose and use that. Don't get pantyhose that's super thick. Over time it will stretch out but still remain stretchy enough to make your puffs and if your puff is too tight it's easy to loosen until you get the right tightness

I use the ouchless bands as well, although I've used a stocking, a ribbon, a bra strap, a shoelace...whatever is black and blends with my hair.

cocoaluv How do you cut the circulation with ouchless bands? :giggle: You know you don't have to double up if you find it can't double up without it hurting; you could just tie it in the back or side or top and it'd look like a cute bow. That's what I would do until my hair was long enough for me to wear the puff further back and double up. And I would only double up at the end when the band was way back where it wasn't squeezing my skull.

Back