Protein Treat And DC in Same Day?

MissYocairis

I just received my first tub of Miss Key 10 en 1 and I am so excited. But, in my quest to find LHCF info on how to use it, I ran across a thread with classified listings of conditioners and learned that I am not really using an intense protein treatment when I think I am (LeKair). So, now, I want to give myself a protein treatment with my Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum tonight and yet I still want to use my Miss Key 10 en 1 for a moisturizing DC afterwards. Is it safe to do both? :confused:

Hey girl...
I've heard some ladies say that Miss Key has enough protein in it to be lite protein or that they can't use it with protein b/c it's too much.

However, I've used Mis Key as a moisturizing con and I had excellent results that way. I mixed DDTA & EVOO in it b/c it was little bit thicker than my liking, but nevertheless, it moisturized my hair and eased detangling.

I don't think you'd have trouble doing EQP BCS & Miss Key in the same poo...unless your hair has some abnormal aversion to protein. Other than that, I say go for it and tell us how it works out! :D

Divine Inspiration said:
Hey girl...
I've heard some ladies say that Miss Key has enough protein in it to be lite protein or that they can't use it with protein b/c it's too much.

However, I've used Mis Key as a moisturizing con and I had excellent results that way. I mixed DDTA & EVOO in it b/c it was little bit thicker than my liking, but nevertheless, it moisturized my hair and eased detangling.

I don't think you'd have trouble doing EQP BCS & Miss Key in the same poo...unless your hair has some abnormal aversion to protein. Other than that, I say go for it and tell us how it works out! :D

Thanks Divine. I just found the thread on the "Conditioner Cocktail" about mixing a tiny bit of protein serum in with your conditioner and some oil and I think I will try it that way just to be on the safe side. My hair doesn't have any aversion to protein that I know of, but, then again, I thought LeKair Cholesterol was a strong protein treatment all along and I've been loyal to that for a year. So, maybe my hair hasn't actually had a strong protein treatment before? :confused:

Back