Protein Shake 35g of protein......

Coffee

and only 1g of carb and 1g of sugar. I purchased a couple of cans from Vitacost to see how they taste. I drank the Banana Cream one this morning and it wasn't bad. I still have a strawberry and chocolate to try. I'm going to order more. It's called "Pure Protein Shake"

So will you be drinking this every day? I've been drinking Muscle Milk (the cookies and cream one) and I'm hoping to see some results as well. However, I haven't been consistent.

But it has sugar on it!!
Is good that isjust 1gr tho, but thy to find another brand that dibt have any sugar whatsoever, cause you can gain weight with that.

For example i'm using one that has 2.7 carbs but no sugar, cholesterol or fat added, you can try to find one like that. =)

The 1g of sugar doesn't bother me, and I could stand to gain some weight :yep:.

I'll be drinking one can per day after I place an order for more.

OK, I've tried the Banana Cream, Chocolate and Strawberry. The Chocolate taste the best, then Strawberry and finally Banana Cream. I'm going to order 12 cans today.

I drink muscle milk a couple times a week when i work out. It's the most delicious brand of protein drink ever. I buy the powder, not the premade cans. YUMMMMY

Well I've been drinking this protein drink for about a week. It's tasty, especially when really cold. One thing I have noticed is that I'm not hungry until late afternoon!!

Back