Protein Question - Replacing the discont'd Aphogee

old ingredients:
Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Magnesium Sulfate, Citirc Ethylene Urea, Dimethylol Urea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Magnesium Carbonate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance.

new ingredients:
HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN ,WATER ,CITRIC ACID ,DIMETHYLOL UREA ,UREA ,MAGNESIUM SULFATE ,COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE ,MAGNESIUM CARBONAT ,FRAGRANCE ,LINALOOL ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,PANTHENOL ,TRIMETHYLSILOXYAMODIMETHICONE ,GLYCERIN ,DIETHYLENE GLYCOL ,TRIDECETH-12 ,C11-15 PARETH-7 ,C12-16 PARETH-9 ,HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL S ,MAURITIA FLEXUOSA FRUIT OIL ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,PHYTANTRIOL

Oh man! I wonder why they changed the formula.:ohwell:

I wonder if they still have the evening primrose shampoo. I used to like that.:yep:

The ingredients have been changed, too.

Well it works exactly the same on my hair in my opinion and that's all that matters to me, but thanks for chiming this in. I still like the new as much as I liked how the old formula worked.

Last edited:
Well it works exactly the same on my hair in my opinion and that's all that matters to me, but thanks for chiming this in. I still like the new as much as I liked how the old formula worked.

Okay.....I'm glad it works the same for you. I mean some people was thinking it was discontinued and some was thinking it had the same original ingredients. I was just letting those who were confused know that the ingredients did change. If you start to notice anything please let us know.

Okay.....I'm glad it works the same for you. I mean some people was thinking it was discontinued and some was thinking it had the same original ingredients. I was just letting those who were confused know that the ingredients did change. If you start to notice anything please let us know.

Will do GH, I am due to use it again in about 3 or 4 weeks or so and will see if my hair will still respond to it the same way again afterall, I have only used the new one once so far.

Back