prOtein queStion! HELP!

Hey,

Sooo I FINALLY ordered Ovation Cell Therapy and it came in the mail today. :grin: After seeing NiceandWavy's prgress pics, I'm going to alternate between OCT and MT every night. However, for whatever reason, my hair has been breaking off really, REALLY, badly. :nono: Every time I run a comb through my hair (even the really wide tooth one) there are about 10 strands each time. I try to look at the ends of them to see if there's a white bulb to indicate shedding but its not there. :sad: I purchased the Aphogee two step treatment the other day. My question is: should I use that to stop the breakage or is it to much protein combined with the OCT/MT? Keep in mind that I only use the MT on my scalp. PLEASE HELP! TIA.

Increase your moisture. I've read repeatedly that when you are using MT and/or OCT you need to leave other protein products alone. Deep condition with a moisturizing conditioner a few times a week.

And make sure the moisturizing conditioner doest have too much protein in it. Because they sometimes say moisture but have protein as one of the top ingredients.

Hello Friend - once you start using OCT or MT it is advisable to stop using any other protein conditioners as you would be subject to protein overload. You would need to implement a good moisturizing deep conditioner to use in conjunction with the growth aids - Like Nexxus Humectress, Kenra MC, AO HSR, Silk Elements Megasilk - just to name a few...

Back