PROTEIN OR MOISTURIZING COND AFTER RELAXER?

Lorraine S

Hey Ladies,

Because of all your help, and great advice I was able to stretch my relaxer to about 11 or 12 weeks, which I've never done. I was wondering should I use a Protein Conditioner; Nexxus Emergencee or a Moisturizing Conditioner; Keracare after my relaxer? I've heard after a relaxer you need to strenghten your hair stands, but then I hear you need to moisturize. Which one...Any Suggestions....

Thanks
Lorraine

You should use both!

First the Nexxus Emergencee after your relaxer and then a deep conditioner after the Emergencee w/ heating cap for 30min- 1 hr and then the relaxing process with be complete. This is what I do after every touch up. HTH:)

Thanks Vikki
I think I'll use both. BTW Your hair album is great, beautiful growth progres.

Lorraine:grin:

vikkisecret said:
You should use both!

First the Nexxus Emergencee after your relaxer and then a deep conditioner after the Emergencee w/ heating cap for 30min- 1 hr and then the relaxing process with be complete. This is what I do after every touch up. HTH:)

vikkisecret said:
You should use both!

Agree!! :)

Back