Protein Oil

VirtuousGal

Hey Ladies,
do you guys know of oils that contain protein in them? I really like oil rinsing and I think it would be nice to get my moisture and protein in one hit. Lemme know if ya think of anything. Stay breezy, the work days almost done! LOL ;)

Actually, I like avacados for their protein moisture balance. I wonder if avacado oil provides the same benefits....bump bump

Hollywood beauty Carrot oil has keratin protein

Coconut oil either has protein or binds protein in your hair--i forgot what i read abou it

This is a really good question...my hair is very dry and I need protein every week for my oil washes....So is carrot oil a protein rich substance?

Hmmm, I was just thinking, I wonder if I can put some Smart Balance or Canola oil in my hair. The botles are huge and cheap and would last forever. I'll let you know how it works. :grin:

^^^I buy & use soybean oi in my hair, like $5 for a gallon :yep: But sometimes i get bored and go buy other oils because it takes so long to run out, i put fragrance oils in them sometimes too

Might as well, alot of oils have canola or soybean as their first ingredients, so you know thats the majority of the product

Barry Fletcher Liquid Moisture Oil contain protein,this oil moisturizes the hair like nobody business and I love it.

This is a really good question...my hair is very dry and I need protein every week for my oil washes....So is carrot oil a protein rich substance?

I don't know if carrot oil is protein rich, but the Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil has keratin added to it. It has great ingredients. Love it :grin:!!!

Thanks for all of your replies ladies!!!! I will probably try carrot first, seeing as how its most accessible...where can you find soy oil?

I never knew EVOO had protein... WOW... I have to find another oil now... Thanks for starting this thread...

Back