Protein/Glycerin Free Natural Products

It's hard to find non-glycerin leave in products. Very hard. I must admit I did not like the kinky kurly knot today at first but then I started to seal on top with an oil and I was fine and didn't make my hair come out or dry out when I used to use glycerin products. I will be curious to see what else comes up. Good luck.

Best,
Almond Eyes

It's hard to find non-glycerin leave in products. Very hard. I must admit I did not like the kinky kurly knot today at first but then I started to seal on top with an oil and I was fine and didn't make my hair come out or dry out when I used to use glycerin products. I will be curious to see what else comes up. Good luck.

Best,
Almond Eyes

I noticed that I have researched everywhere and its very hard. I'm going to try your method with the oil on top. Thanks for the suggestion :)

The trick for me was that I braided my hair first, then put some kinky curly in my palm and moisturized the braid and then put a bit of oil on my palm and put that on top of the braid making sure it was fully moisturized. My hair is fine so this method works for me. You don't have to follow my method by braiding your hair first and putting the moisturizer (knot today) and oil on top.

Read the feature of the month, she uses knot today on her daughter and seals with oil afterwards and said it is doing her daughter's hair wonders.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Hairitage Hydrations
Soft coconut marshmallow
Pink lemon berry mimosa

And a slew of others. Go check it out on her site.

I was going to mention Hairitage Hydration. I purchased a couple of glycerin-free leave-ins from her. I also love Oyin Hair Dew. Darcy Botanicals Cocoa Bean Smoothing Cream, Bee Mine Deja Hair Milk, and Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk (available at Target) are also glycerin- and protein- free.

Myhoneychild's deep conditioners don't have any protein or glycerine. I suggest the honey hair mask, olive you deep conditioner, and coconut papaya hair paste. Giovanni is another one. Giovanni direct leave in and Giovanni smooth as silk only have one protein in it. Soy protein. But that's a softening protein and its low on the list of ingredients.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Great suggestion, I will try that. I don't have fine strands but just don't like the way KCKNT feels when applied to my hair almond eyes.

I was going to mention Hairitage Hydration. I purchased a couple of glycerin-free leave-ins from her. I also love Oyin Hair Dew. Darcy Botanicals Cocoa Bean Smoothing Cream, Bee Mine Deja Hair Milk, and Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk (available at Target) are also glycerin- and protein- free.

I forgot about Camille Rose Moisture Milk!

Back