Protein Conditioner/Treatment with keratin

SleepyJean

Can you tell me a protein treatment with lots of keratin? NAME THE CHEAPEST YOU GOT, please! I want to get my hair in the healthiest shape as possible. I can't really get anything if it's over twenty. I don't have enough money right now. I'm a broke high school student, and my mom's not too willing to buy me any more hair products. I'm a semi-pj (my mom's a full blown pj), and my mother's tired of the bathroom being full of hair products, so she's taking an oath to not buy anymore. So I'm my own for now, but I digress...anyone know of keratin products.

For cheap effective protein I like the henna and placenta pack. You can find it at cvs or walgreens for like 2 bucks.

I like Aphogee Two-Minute Keratin Reconstructor. I have thin/fine hair and Aphogee two min. does the job for me. It stops breakage and doesnt leave my hair feeling hard/dry.

I really want to tell you about Joico K-Pak, but its expensive. The Aphogee Two-Minute Keratin treatment isn't bad though.

For cheap effective protein I like the henna and placenta pack. You can find it at cvs or walgreens for like 2 bucks.

I always thought henna was a healthy dye for chemically processed hair. I have been flip floping between this answer and a protein treatment. What is it exactly?

What about that sunsilk Hydra tlc multi symptom masque? It contains nutri-keratin and you could buy that for less than 4 bucks.

I really want to tell you about Joico K-Pak, but its expensive. The Aphogee Two-Minute Keratin treatment isn't bad though.

You could try the Sally Generic Version of the Joico. I second that Aphogee though! :yep: That's a good economical line that includes products for every step. The green tea spray leave-in also has hydrolyzed keratin.

Back