Protective Styles for Chin Length Hair?

JenJen2721

Can anyone recommend any protective styles for chin length hair without adding additional hair? Perhaps an updo with the bangs out?

Thanks in advance,
Jen

So you are at chin length. That is great! Congratulations!

I would make a french roll but the only catch is you would have to add some hair in the roll to make it full. I wore that style for an entire year last time I was trying to grow out my hair. I started off using the hair and eventually my hair got long enough to put in a french roll without it!

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
So you are at chin length. That is great! Congratulations!

I would make a french roll but the only catch is you would have to add some hair in the roll to make it full. I wore that style for an entire year last time I was trying to grow out my hair. I started off using the hair and eventually my hair got long enough to put in a french roll without it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not 100% there the sides are pretty much there, but my bangs have a way to go. I wouldn't mind having a skimpy french roll, if I could find a non damaging method of keeping it up. I'm scared to use bobby pins. I really just want to keep it up in the back so it's not rubbing against my collar or coat. Any recommendations?

Well wearing the bangs out would look cute I used to do mine like that. I have a pic of the style. I would twist it into the french roll and use one plastic comb to secure. That's the safest way I knew how to do it. I think if you use the really good hair pins not bobby pins you hair should be fine.

Back