PROJECT RUNWAY (Hair Related)

Really??? I know Korto's is a wig...But Terri, it looks to good to be a wig...IMO I wish some more people would get in here...
Yeah Terri's hair is always perfect. It's possible its real, but her curls are always the same size and exactly the same style. I mean what are the odds of achieving perfection each time?

project-runway-terri_l.jpg
terri.jpg

Last edited:
I could either be a weave or a wig, the way it sits on her head is clearly not natural
But it looks pretty good nevertheless

Maybe you guys are right...but it really never occurred to me that it could be a wig...anyway how do you think I can mimic this style???

Have you tried really small curlers, like perm rods. I also think you would need shorter layhers in front.

No I haven't...thanks for the suggestion...I think her curls look alot bigger than perm rods they are like big shirley temple curls. I was thinking curlformers but I don't like what I have seen from them so far.....

@ least I know I'm not the only 1 that was trying 2 figure Teri's hair out. If it is a wig, wish some1 would tell me where 2 buy 1. :look:

@ least I know I'm not the only 1 that was trying 2 figure Teri's hair out. If it is a wig, wish some1 would tell me where 2 buy 1. :look:

I know thats right her hair looks good...I'm still not convinced its a wig though...I just think it lays like that from the way she puts her rollers in or whatever she does to make her hair like that....

I'm want to find a link for LHCF'ers fotki that has beautiful curls that I think would look very similar to Terri's if her hair was shorter....

My roommate and I were just talking about this. I was wondering how she was curling her hair like that every day, but a wig makes sense...

Back