Progress Pics!!!

CHECKMATE!

...in my siggy... I finally created a pikistrip to display my progress since joining LHCF...figured it would easier to view instead of going to my profile album...I'm currently 11 wks post and using Patience's Hair Growth Oil as a growth aid...I will reveal my 3mth progress after I relax the 1st week of January...Hopefully I will be a lot closer to full MBL:yep:

Great progress!

The last two pics looked the same to me...but your hair looks super healthy. I may have to check out that oil of yours.

I'm sure you'll make MBL in no time.

Great progress!

The last two pics looked the same to me...but your hair looks super healthy. I may have to check out that oil of yours.

I'm sure you'll make MBL in no time.

Thanks:grin:....I was not sure how to align my shoulders in pikistrips,but the last pic is closer than the 2nd so it's hard to see the difference,it's easier to see the diff in my profile album pics:yep:...chk it out it has great ingredients known to "wake up" hair follicles:yep:

Thanks:grin:....I was not sure how to align my shoulders in pikistrips,but the last pic is closer than the 2nd so it's hard to see the difference,it's easier to see the diff in my profile album pics:yep:...chk it out it has great ingredients known to "wake up" hair follicles:yep:

The difference was harder to see because of the alignment but it's all good.
That's why I don't fool with pics at all because mine would never look right lol.

Back