Progress pics!!!! UPDATE! 12wk Stretch over! :)

CHECKMATE!

Ok...so I finally relaxed after a 12 week stretch...I relaxed with Mizani (sensitive scalp) and colored with Bigen Oriental Black...I notice that my hair has grown and my ends have thickened:drunk:...I am full BSL now with my tip passing BSL...I guess I will be making MBL a lot sooner than I had originally thought:grin:

Attachments

• decupdate.jpg
    decupdate.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Your hair looks great, your ends have thickened up nicely...Ok so spill it, whats your regimen..:look:

• Wash (CON red bottle) /DC (Sebastian 2 in 1 Protein/Moisture cond) and dominican roller set once a week.
  • Apply my growth oil to my scalp every other day.
  • Prepoo with a mixture of conditioners and add my hair growth oil ,then cowash with cheapie condish...then air dry in a clip overnight
  • Apply olive oil to strands/ends during the week while it is up in a loose bun,secured with a clip.
  • S & D whenever I remember
  • Stretch 10-12wks,relax with Mizani Sensitive Scalp:yep:

Ok...so I finally relaxed after a 12 week stretch...I relaxed with Mizani (sensitive scalp) and colored with Bigen Oriental Black...I notice that my hair has grown and my ends have thickened:drunk:...I am full BSL now with my tip passing BSL...I guess I will be making MBL a lot sooner than I had originally thought:grin:

Probably much sooner than you thought! Perhaps you will be waist length by the end of the year. Great job!

Back