Profectiv Renew Grew My Hair Back - pics inside

ProfectivGirl

Hi all!! I am soooooo excited to be apart of LHCF officially, I have been lurking around for years but finally paid my dues after my wonderful hair experience. I wanted to share with all of my fellow hair growers that I found a product line that has worked wonders for me, and with alot of patience I was able to grow my crop cut/bald spot back out and now my hair is between neck length and shoulder length. I've been using Profectiv (hence the username :yep:) for years but back in September 2010, I started using Profectiv Growth Renew Restoration Topical Treatment after having a horrible experience with ORS Lye Relaxer (which is the cause for the bald spot). I used it by the letter of the directions and from September to December, my bald spot grew back and so did the rest of my hair!! I only used this product on my hair for those months (aside from shampooing and conditioning with Profectv), but I didn't use any other greases or growth aids because I wanted to see if it really worked. Now that I've gotten a good idea of how to manage my hair, I've started stretching my relaxers to very 3 months, I cowash every 2-3 days and deep condition weekly, and I keep my hair in protective styles (right now it's braids under a half wig for the rest of this year). And of course, I oil my scalp every night with the Topical treatment. I really hope this can help someone else who has experienced hair loss or just wants to try something new. I can't say it will work for everyone but I'm not letting go of Profectiv at all! HHG :yawn:

Attachments

• September 27, 2010 Bald Spot (5).jpg
    September 27, 2010 Bald Spot (5).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 196
  • September 27, 2010 (4).jpg
    September 27, 2010 (4).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 179
  • September 27, 2010 (2).jpeg
    September 27, 2010 (2).jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 177
  • March 17, 2011 (1).jpg
    March 17, 2011 (1).jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 172
  • December 23, 2010 (3).jpg
    December 23, 2010 (3).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 177
Girl, I'm glad that you've made a comback from your setback. It can be devastating, but you've recovered nicely! Glad that this product has worked for you!

Thank you so much I am so happy can finally share my progress with you guys! Now I just gotta get my hair to grow to shouder length and I am a-okay

Thanks for the review. Its great to see that bald spots do grow back as I am currently having some issues with that. Thanks for sharing.

I am happy it worked for you. I have used Profectiv in the past and I have recently started to use them again. I am hoping for decent results. Thanks for sharing your story.

Back