profectiv products

lovejones82

i just recently purchased the profectiv mega growth hair creme (the yellow one) and so far everything seems good. I was wondering if any of you can tell me of any success stories you have had with this product

Welcome to the club!
grin.gif

Welcome LoveJones82,
My hair absolutely loves the Healthy Ends. It keeps my hair nice and moist! I also use the Root Health on my new growth, but I like the Healthy Ends much better.

Warning: Do not leave the tops off Profectiv products. They will turn into a sticky mess!
frown.gif
I accidentally left the top off my Healthy Ends overnight and ending up having to buy another one.
mad.gif

Jen

<font color="purple"> I just purchased my first Profectiv product a few days ago, it's the Healthy Ends cream. I love it, it's very thick so I only used a small amount, but it's still very moisturizing and softening. I've heard that the root health is really good also. </font>

I have the healthy ends and the mega growth. I use both after washing (the mega growth was a substitution for hair grease for me because I have dry scalp). I was wondering if you ladies use these products everyday? I haven't purchased any essential oils yet (because I can't find them) and I've been using oil sheen and hair polisher to keep my hair from drying. Could I use the healthy ends every day?

P.S. DON'T USE THE MEGA GROWTH BEFORE YOUR RELAXER. I followed the directions and used it 3 days before and 3 days after my relaxer and it made my head burn sooo bad. I even did it a second time, because I wasn't sure that was the cause of the burning!

oo!! good thing you said that! I'm getting a touch up this comming teusday and I used the root health and megagrowth thursday with the intent of using it again either sat or sun. wont be doing that now! not that close to touch up!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I'm using Profectiv Breakfree and like it alot! It leaves my hair feeling soft, moisturized and smells great.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used this same product and did not have good results. I loved it for the first week or so but after a while I noticed that it made my hair hard. It had this hard but oily feeling to it. I read the ingredients and it had all the culprits that I've learned not to trust. I switched to another mixture (grapeseed oil + emergency 911+evening primrose oil) and applied this at night as I did a dry set. It moisturized my hair and helped my ends a lot.

The best thing, i've found that works for my hair the night before a touch up is vaseline, and a little jojoba oil on my scalp. The vaseline is heavy enough to protect my scalp.
Keeshes

Back