Profectiv Products

mytia

SuperWoman!
Are there any Profectiv Product users out there and if so what do you use and how are the results?

I used the yellow jar when I was transitioning and honestly it did nothing for my hair. It would go on my hair nicely and smoothly but became greasy after melting.

I use Breakfree and Roothealth and love both.Nothing gets my roots as moisturized as Roothealth and I use Breakfree on my relaxed hair at night.My hair feels extra soft and moisturized the next morning

I use the root-health, break-free, mega-growth and the oil sheen. I mix just a little of mega growth with the root health. The break-free is used on my ends since I put it up in a bun all the time. The oil is used on my ends too.

i use the healthy ends and it is brilliant. it's a bit thick so i don't use to much. it has a lot of nice ingredients. i put it on the ends of my hair every 3 days or so. i also use it as a heat protectant when i flat iron.

I use healthy ends, break free, and mega growth. I love these products! My hair is very dry, and they are very moisturizing. The only problem is I go through the containers very quickly!

Thanks for your responses I thought about trying the healthy ends, and since you all have such good feedback on it I think I will.
look.gif

I alternate using Healthy Ends with my other moisturizers. It's very thick and creamy which makes it good to use on my thick hair. I also put on Break Free as protection against overprocessing before relaxing and all over when misxed with Healthy Ends when I think I need some protein.

ITA with lisatamika about the Healthy Ends.
smile.gif
i like it for the occasional use of giving my ends some much needed moisture and TLC. i also use the long 'n healthy every once in awhile when i run out of my carol's daughter products and need a quick substitute.
grin.gif

I use the healthy ends twice a day and it stopped my frizzy end problem. I also use the anti-thinning creme and have found it to repair my once-thinning hairline (in addition to putting s-curl around my hairline once a day).

I loved Profectiv products while I was using them (Mega-Growth, Break-Free, and Root Health). I just got too cheap to buy all those different jars and stop using it altogether.

The Root Health is my favorite Profectiv Product it really
moisturizes my hair and soften newgrowth.
I use the Healthty ends for my ends only.
I have tired the Megagrowth and BreakFree but dont use them
much.

Back