PROFECTIV HEALTHY ENDS & EQP MANGO BUTTER!!!!!!!!!

Redpoetess1

Thankyou everyone for refering these products to me. I just got my perm (taking pics today) and my hairhas grown a lot. And every time I grow my hair it seems as if 4 weeks later it starts to break off due to it becoming dry and brittle as the weeks pass. When using these products on my ends and part of my hair it makes such a big difference in the breakage and everything!! I use the Profectiv on my ends first and then I coat my ends with EQP Mango butter. Thanx everyone. I highly recommend these 2 products for healthy ends. Like they say..........it's not what you grow, but what you keep.

Re: PROFECTIV HEALTHY ENDS & EQP MANGO BUTTER!!!!!

yay!!! im glad its working for you!!! EQP is next of my list of junk to buy!! cant wait for the pics!!
~T~

Yep! I will be putting them up before 3:00 p.m. today. I also love the shine that both of these products give me after wrapping my hair.

Oh.one more thing. These products might seem somewhat heavy...., but it really keeps the moisture in your hair for at least 2 days.

I'm going to have to try that PROFECTIV line...everytime I see it in the store, I always forget which one to get.

khalesta, their 60 second strengthening conditioner left my hair SOOO soft and it smells DIVINE!!!
~T~

[ QUOTE ]
Shatani said:
khalesta, their 60 second strengthening conditioner left my hair SOOO soft and it smells DIVINE!!!
~T~

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! Is that in the same little flat jar like the rest of their stuff?
ohwell.gif
I don't think I've seen that one yet.

I know how you feel. I just picked up some Elasta QP Mango butter about a week ago and put it on my ends this week. What a difference it made since I sweated out my hairstyle and my ends were beginning to look worn out. It makes my ends feel soft and leaves a nice scent. I haven’t tried the Profectiv Healthy Ends, but I think I need to make a run to my local bss now.
smile.gif

I love profectiv healthy ends, it really keeps my ends moist.

Back