~*~ PROFECTIV Growth Renew ~*~

SexySin985

Did you guys know that Profectiv has a new line of products out? (It just hit my area so it's new to me).

Its the Profectiv Growth Renew Line

Growth-Renewal_PKGs.jpg

http://profectiv.com/growthrenew.asp

Has anyone tried anything from this line yet?

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

I bought it. I have to say though I have not tried it yet. I'm waiting until the summer.:look: Boy!!!! I have to many growth products:blush::blush::blush:

Me and my cousin just got the Root Rebound Deep Conditioner last week I am going to try it when I take out my braids my 17 year old cousin is going natural so I told her she needs alot of conditioner so she got one too

i have it. I ordered it from some drug store. Its alright i havent been consistent.

and after i ordered it i found it in one of the BSS's that i frequent.

I was in Sallys before i could find it and i heard one black lady saying how one of friends was one of the ladies that they did it on and it worked for her. or something along those lines.

Yes, I've used the Deep Conditioner and I LOVE, I mean LOVE it! It has a very minty scent and tingling effect. I also mix in my ORS Packet, I hope that helps!!

I have the length recovery lotion and the dc and I've only used the dc once and didn't have any complaints. I've used the lotion many times and it makes my hair feel so good esp. when flatironed. I'm a Profectiv junkie because their products were made especially for my dry hair.

Back