Profectiv Growth N Healing Product Review ?

Dion04

Has anyone tried Profectiv Growth N Healing ? If so what's you review on this Product ? Thanks In Advance

I've tried this product and I like it. I used this for my nape area that had breakage from a touch up that was not rinsed thoroughly. I used Surge in that area and followed it with the Protectiv. I did this twice daily. The combo of these two packed a one, two punch for my nape area. My hair has since filled in very nicely and grew from fuzz to about 4 inches long now.

[ QUOTE ]
simplycee said:
I've tried this product and I like it. I used this for my nape area that had breakage from a touch up that was not rinsed thoroughly. I used Surge in that area and followed it with the Protectiv. I did this twice daily. The combo of these two packed a one, two punch for my nape area. My hair has since filled in very nicely and grew from fuzz to about 4 inches long now.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long did it take before you saw results?

lovelymissyoli:

I don't remember how long I was using this before I saw results but I will say that I loved the way it made my beaking area soften up and stay moisturized, which is the key to maintaining length. I faithfully applied it to the hair and scalp in my nape area twice a day.

Back