Profectiv Breakfree...

Leslie_C

At first I didnt like this stuff because it went on smooth but after it sat for a while my hair would feel dry and hard. Well last night I slathered some in my wet hair and put it on overnight with a bunch of vaseline on my ends(thinking of doing the vaseline challenge).

Well this morning after I worked out I washed it out and as I was rinsing my hair felt sooo silky. While my hair was wet I put some more on and left it in that time. well dont u know my hair has dried so nice and soft! Thumbs up to this product on wet hair for me! gives good SLIP too!
smile.gif

I did not like it at first either and gave it away I recieved some free and used it again and like it.
I use it on my ends before relaxing.

Me too
smile.gif
I didn't restock when I ran out because I wanted to try root health now that I'm sort of transitioning (great stuff as well!) But yeah, I've always been a fan of Breakfree. Come to think of it, there are about 3 or 4 of their products that I really like
scratchchin.gif

I don't know...I think I'm one of the rare people who doesn't like Breakfree. It's so......sticky!
barf.gif

Give me some QP Mango Butter and/or Recovery anyday
lick.gif

shinyblackhair, I really like the recovery, thats been my staple for some time! Its One of the few products I have stuck with for a while! Havent tried the mango butter since it has so many mixed reviews but Im sure I will sometime.

Back