Products you always go back to...

PinkAngel

What products do you always come back to when nothing else is working? I'm always trying something new, but I have a few products I always go back to, what are yours?

Mine are:

Motions CPR Treatment (combats breakage immediately)
ORS Relaxer (straightens, doesn't burn)
ORS Olive Oil (moisturizes)
ORS She Butter (ditto)
Cream of Nature Shampoo (detangles)
Queene Helene Cholesterol (conditions)

These days I have given up on trying new things, but when I used to jump on all the products bandwagons and got burned, I always went back to TCB Naturals relaxer to help with underprocessing and Kenra Clarifying to clean away the drama from products that hair didn't like.

Organic root stimulator hair mayo and
Creme of nature shampoo in the green and white bottle.

No matter what else I try I always come back to those two. They never let me down.

you know what i just picked up a jar of the Cholestrol treatment on Sunday...and conditioned my hair with it...i use to use the orange looking one..

and i used the ORS relaxer one time when it 1st came out and didnt continue to use it...but I went yesterday and picked it up and im going to self-relax with it....

i dont have much of a list but some of mine are:

Elasta QP Mango Butter
Hair mayo
ORS temple balm and fertlizer

All things KeraCare. My hair adores these products.

Question of the day: If we find something that works well, why do we always leave it for the next big thing??? :confused:

Creme of Nature Shampoo and Motions CPR....

Even though my natural hair doesnt like these as much as my relaxed hair did...they are still old faithfuls in my book...they still come through in a pinch...and they are cheap and can be purchased at any BSS...no online ordering, no shipping, no waiting....:grin:

Motions moisturizing shampoo and motions cpr combo. This is something I came across before I even knew what conditioning was, alone, wandering around the bss looking for CON shampoo. I think I bought them because the yellow bottles were so pretty and I thought motions was a "professional" product :lol: :lol: :lol: . I believed that container when it said it was going to stop my breakage immediately, so I went for it.

CON Green and white label
Motions silk protein
Motions CPR
Dabur amla oil
ORS Hair mayonnaise
Profectiv Roothealth
Aphogee keratin reconstuctor
Aphogee treatment

For me, it's without a doubt:

KeraCare Humecto
CON (green and white bottle)
Profective Breakfree
Giovanni Direct Leave-in

Cholet112 said:
Question of the day: If we find something that works well, why do we always leave it for the next big thing??? :confused:

Ha ha! Good question. I think we always wonder if there's something out there that's new and revolutionary that may be better and we don't want to miss out. :)

Cholet112 said:

Girl, if I knew that answer we would all be rich. Maybe this thread is a sign that I need to just keep buying the stuff that works

Products you always go back to

Creme of nature shampoo
ORS mayo and orange packets
Kemi oil
Cholesterol conditioners- lustrasilk, queen helene, le kair

Cholet112 said:

I don't anymore. I gave up on that.

Also, another product that I always go back to is Porosity Control Shampoo. It is something about that stuff that is SO GOOD for my hair. It really makes my hair feel good after clarifying.

HoneyDew said:
I don't anymore. I gave up on that.

Also, another product that I always go back to is Porosity Control Shampoo. It is something about that stuff that is SO GOOD for my hair. It really makes my hair feel good after clarifying.

Hey Honeydew, it that shampoo detangling

gymfreak336 said:
Hey Honeydew, it that shampoo detangling

:love: :love: yes, for me it is. I would have never tried it if Sally's did not have that sale where you get it free if you buy the conditioner.

I am not really big on the Porosity Control conditioner. I mean yeah it makes my hair soft but it does not give me long lasting conditioning.

HoneyDew said:
:love: :love: yes, for me it is. I would have never tried it if Sally's did not have that sale where you get it free if you buy the conditioner.

I am not really big on the Porosity Control conditioner. I mean yeah it makes my hair soft but it does not give me long lasting conditioning.

Thanks. OT I loved your braid pics in your album btw

Cholet112 said:
All things KeraCare. My hair adores these products.

Probably for similar reasons people by up to the next biggest home or car..even though what they drive now and the size home they have works just fine...;) Not sure what that reason is...but i think it may carry over to various senarios

Wow! I never knew so many of us could always count on Motions! Why do/did we stray? Long or short, healthy or damaged... I "co-washed" (washed with conditioner, then deep conditioned) with Moisture Plus the other day and :eyebrows2 !!

Back