Products To Use For Pre Poo?

Lately I've been using oils (red palm, olive, coconut, whatever's handy), but I have used regular conditioners to pre-poo. Put them on dry hair, wrap a steaming towel around it, then poo (or not).

Most people pre-poo with oils or conditioners. Cheapies like Suave, V05 and White Rain get mentioned a lot. I personally like Suave Fresh Berry Smoothie.

It depends on if you want oils, conditioners, or products called "hot oil treatments."

I use coconut oil and a cholesterol or a cheap conditioner.

Right now I am using Hollywood Beauty's Olive Oil Cholesterol. I like it too.

i prepoo with profectiv or doo grow deep conditioner(i think thats the name) mixed with castor and amla oil. i leave on for an hour or more and then continue on with my aveda products:grin:

I've been using VO5 Strawberries & Cream conditioner mixed with castor oil. I heat it up in the microwave and apply it to my hair. I like it, but when I run out I plan to use amla oil or ORS mayo to see if I like that even better.

I mix amla oil, castor oil, honey, and a little conditioner. For the con, I use V05 Strawberries and Cream, Daily Defense, or White Rain Tropical Coconut.

I like using Amla or Red Palm Oil lately. I also tend to use Hello Hydration or Jasons Henna Lites with some EVOO.
If needed, I might prepoo with some CPR, Lamaur Bone Marrow or Dudley's Hair Rebuilder. I always like to add oils to these (amla, coconut, Vatika, avocado, jojoba).

I prepoo with jane carter's scalp renew. it is pricey for a small bottle but, i like it because it clarifies the scalp and stimulates it. :)

i mix a rinse out con, a deep con, a leave-in con, a hair mask con and aloe vera gel together, put on dry hair, put on a plastic cap, top it with a scarf and leave it in overnight...

currently the products are:

suave coconut (rinse out)
silk elements mega cholesterol (deep)
garnie frutis split end mender (leave in)
ntm (hair mask)
fruit of the earth (aloe vera)

Avocado butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Jojoba oil or Avocado butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Motions CPR. It depends.

I use alma oil, olive oil, cheap conditioner (vo5 or suave), garnier sleek and shine or length and strength conditioner. If I use oil, I prepoo with heat for 30 minutes to an hour. If I use conditioner, I let it sit on for atleast 15minutes.

It depends on if I need a protein treatment or not. Usually I get my protein from eggs, oil, conditioner, and black molasses. If I just want to condition then its what ever conditioner I need to get rid of and EVOO and jojoba oil w/ lavender.

It depends on how my hair feels. I recently tried Chicoro's Aloe vera mix and it was great! It can be found in the feature of the month sec, and I believe she was feature of the month in March. I like experimenting and pre pooing is the best time for me!:p

Usually whatever I have on hand that i want to use up:
cholesterol
coconut oil
hair mayo
shea butter and wgo together (using this now)

Usually I use Cholesterol. But, this week i started using Motions CPR and Oils, with a ORS Replenshing Conditioner. ETA: I am thinking about baggying and pre-pooing with Surge 14 Revitalizer since it has biotin in it.

Back