products to manage unruly edges

PraiseGod

Does anyone have a product they recommend to use to control unruly edges (eight weeks since last relaxer)? I wear my hair back in a french roll on a regular basis but find that the last week prior to getting a relaxer is the most difficult in terms of being able to style my hair. I always feel a little self conscious about my edges and kitchen:) At the same time I know that waiting eight weeks in between relaxers is best for my hair. Help a sister out someone:)

Sta-Sof-Fro!!!!! That's it!!! This will definitely soften your edges and allow you to slick them down with another product. It won't lay it down, but it WILL soften it so it will be easier to lay down! Also, your kitchen will feel like new!! It's amazing! You have to try to it, and it's cheap too! Good luck and let me know your results!

I used this this morning and I must admit I was quite surprised- ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer!
shocked.gif
It's thick and creamy and smells good too! I need to get some more!
trampoline.gif

Ditto on the ORS Olive Oil moisturizer. I just bought my bottle this past weekend and I am loving it. I have used the regular ORS Olive Oil but it has mineral oil (moisturizer does not). It does the lay the hair down and keep it soft.

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
I used this this morning and I must admit I was quite surprised- ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer!
shocked.gif
It's thick and creamy and smells good too! I need to get some more!
trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you guys talking about the one in the jar or the one in the bottle?

Back