products that give fine straightened hair weight

Napp

Ms. Nobody
When I bkt my hair the product makes my hair feel heavy and thick like my hair isn't fine. It feels weighed down in a good way and does not stick together or look greasy. Does anyone know of a product that does this?

Hey OP,

Rinses/Semi-permanent helps gives my fine hair that thickness that you speak of. When I was relaxed (I'm currently natural) I used Clairol Natural Instincts for "heavy" hair....Actually I think it is considered demi-permanent hair color now that I think about it.

Anyway, it also left my hair shiny without it being weighed down.

I have attached an old photo for comparison. These are obviously on different dates as my hair is longer in the second photo. But, if you look, you can see that my hair is noticeably shinier and thicker in the second picture. It is definitely due to the Natural Instincts.

The first photo shows my natural hair color.

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 92
Hey OP,

Rinses/Semi-permanent helps gives my fine hair that thickness that you speak of. When I was relaxed (I'm currently natural) I used Clairol Natural Instincts for "heavy" hair....Actually I think it is considered demi-permanent hair color now that I think about it.

Anyway, it also left my hair shiny without it being weighed down.

I have attached an old photo for comparison. These are obviously on different dates as my hair is longer in the second photo. But, if you look, you can see that my hair is noticeably shinier and thicker in the second picture. It is definitely due to the Natural Instincts.

The first photo shows my natural hair color.

Thanks for the suggestion. I used to use this dye a while ago. They changed the fomula however so i stopped using it.

Design Essentials Silkening Spray, but you have to use it with mild heat (350 or so iirc).

I think you probably want to look for amino acid- rich products, I think that's what does it.

IC Fantasia Heat Protectant serum really helped to weigh my fine strands down without the greasy feeling.

Back