Products outside the U.S.

Monaleezza

Hi all:wave:
I'm from the UK and while I've found this site really useful for tips. However, I've struggled to get the same hair product availability as is recommended on the site because we simply don't have such large ranges of black hair products.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

For those of you living outside of the US are there any product recommendations that you know are available outside of the US?
Or do you have any tips/websites that could help with getting hold of products not generally available in non-US stores?

Anything you can suggest would be helpful, I'm sure I can't be the only one.

Hi all:wave:
I'm from the UK and while I've found this site really useful for tips. However, I've struggled to get the same hair product availability as is recommended on the site because we simply don't have such large ranges of black hair products.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

For those of you living outside of the US are there any product recommendations that you know are available outside of the US?
Or do you have any tips/websites that could help with getting hold of products not generally available in non-US stores?

Anything you can suggest would be helpful, I'm sure I can't be the only one.

I sell Bear Fruit hair Product range and hairsense seamless bone combs, please check www.nappturelle.com.
also check the Eu thread.

thanks

Last edited:
No, I live in London too. Have you been to Paks before?
What products is it that you want to get your hands on?
There are only a few products like Wen and Ojin that I haven't found over here.
We can get quite a few things.
I don't know if you are natural or not but here are some good sites:
www.britishcurlies.co.uk/store/
www.akuawood.co.uk/search.php

eta: also check this thread http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=451592

I see there are lots of websites and while I've been in PAKS (the store) I've not seen as wide a variety as I see mentioned on this site. Even in terms of hair sew ins.

I mean I've been looking for a sew in that doesn't shed and I haven't managed to find one here in the UK, no matter how much I spend on it.

Maybe I'm not dedicated enough to go from website to website hunting for products. Ideally I'd like to walk into a store and get exactly what I want. Which is unfortunate.

Nice to see the pages where I get to meet other Londoners and UK residents on the site. :hugs:

I'm not natural, and have no plans to go natural. I stretch my relaxers and wear a sew in and probably will continue to while I aim for BSL.

I see there are lots of websites and while I've been in PAKS (the store) I've not seen as wide a variety as I see mentioned on this site. Even in terms of hair sew ins.

I mean I've been looking for a sew in that doesn't shed and I haven't managed to find one here in the UK, no matter how much I spend on it.

Maybe I'm not dedicated enough to go from website to website hunting for products. Ideally I'd like to walk into a store and get exactly what I want. Which is unfortunate.

Nice to see the pages where I get to meet other Londoners and UK residents on the site. :hugs:

Which PAK's?

I've gone to the few in Finsbury Park and the PAK's stores there are quite nicely stocked.

Is there a straight hair weave available in the uk that doesn't shed?
I'm currently using remi goddess, 1st time I used it it was amazing!

But the last few packets I've bought have shed just like any other hair! And it ain't cheap!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I watch theses 2 ladies from the UK. They both wear sew-ins beautybyjj and BrittPopPrincess. I hope this helps!!!

Back