Products Gone MIA (List them here and others list your sightings)

Bnster

Okay I am out of NTM and now I am desperate and I want to :cry:. I been checking for over a month for NTM here in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), Ontario Canada. The places I had found them in the past were in Walmart and Shopper Drug Mart. I can't get them there no more, they even taken the tags off the shelves. I ask the staff and no one knows nothing.

Have any of you ladies seen it here and where, what store? My hair loves that stuff and now I am panicking.

I really need to find the NTM, can anyone recommend a similar product.
TIA!

Have any products that was working for you, have disappeared on you?

List them here. Maybe someone else can help you find them.

Last edited:
Sorry what does NTM stand for?
oh an check out the Toronto meet up, I think I mentioned you?

Sorry what does NTM stand for?
oh an check out the Toronto meet up, I think I mentioned you?

NTM - Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Leave In Cream.
Thanks!

ETA: I have never gone into that area in the forum, I will check it out. Mentioned me for the meet up?

I'm going to my local BSS sunday (although I'm in whitby they have a pickering/ajax location) I'll post if its there:yep:

Ya either I did or I was going to..he he! I saw your name in another thread regarding toronto.

I'm going to my local BSS sunday (although I'm in whitby they have a pickering/ajax location) I'll post if its there:yep:

That would be great and much appreciate it! I told my friends to keep an eye out for me. I will post a pic of the bottle. BRB

ETA:

emoisturesilktouchleaveincream-vi.jpg

Last edited:
You've seen it there? I am going tomorrow for sure and watch out I may buy out a bunch. I would go to Whitby if I need too. I am on the west end.

Any more sightings and ladies any products you can't find that your area stores are no longer stocking?

Last edited:
If you want to call before I get a chance to check:
The Beauty Center
817 Dundas Street W, Whitby, ON L1N 2N6
(905) 556-0089

I could have written this post!!! my beloved NTM was no where to be found in toronto stores. I`m so disappointed :( My replacement has been Herbal Essences Long term relationship leave-in..it`s wayy cheaper ($3 instead of $10 for the ntm) and smells good...but it`s not quite the same. Still good though so you may want to check it out!

I also haven`t seen Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask anywhere, then later found out it`s discontinued :nono:

AlliCat thanks for the alternative, I will make note of it in my journal. As per the relaxer that sucks that they discontinued it, I am scare that maybe NTM will be discontinued or stores are not going to carry it around here. I bought the NTM for $6 at Walmart, now I am thinking they were trying to get rid of them. Ouch...

Oh and where the heck did Save products go? Humectant was the best thing ever for cowashes. Then I picked up the Almond and Shea butter Suave when I visited the states....heaven in a bottle...but nowhere do be found here???

I can't wait until they move Target to Canada. Unfortunately that's in at least 3 more years :ohwell:

I get the Suave product NoFrill 1.00 deal when on and the RCSS - I will look out for the Almond and Shea Butter at RCSS, No Frills only carries a few variety - coconut, strawberry, and I think peach.

Try Loblaws Superstore on Don Mills and Eglinton. :grin:

It is not at Don Mills and Eglinton store so tomorrow I will call the Whitby store.
Thanks ladies please keep it coming. Anybody recently seen any NTM on the shelves in the GTA.

I'm in the states, so I can't help you, but here's wishing you luck! Ntm is one of my staple products and I don't know what I would do if I couldn't find it!

Sent from my Comet using Long Hair Care Forum App

Not giving up and bumping for more to see. Also ladies please feel free to list your MIA products here, maybe someone else has seen it or knows what is going on with it.

Nix08 any updates, plus I will call the number you gave me today.

I'm in the states, so I can't help you, but here's wishing you luck! Ntm is one of my staple products and I don't know what I would do if I couldn't find it!

Sent from my Comet using Long Hair Care Forum App

Thanks hun. I just can't believe these big chain stores stopped carrying it. Ridiculous!

Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask. It's been discontinued and i've been desperately searching for a product that works just as well.

Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask. It's been discontinued and i've been desperately searching for a product that works just as well.

What about trying the Pantene Beautiful Lengths Mask? They have similar ingredients...

pantene-restore-beautiful-lengths-replenishing-mask-7-6-fl-oz_10994588_175.jpg

Back