Products for hair GROWTH

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Here are a couple of quotes I found on a yahoo hair club:

[ QUOTE ]
Ladies, I was reading this month's edition of Upscale and ran across the article about growing black hair.

They said to look for three major ingridents when trying to achieve length, and they are: amino acids, antioxidants and protiens.

word to the wise....

Shay

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Three EXTREMELY GOOD products to look for "If" one wants hair to growth is: 22.5 Milligrams of ZINC, (1) Super Multi-Vitamin/w Iron & (1) Super B-Complex Vitamin.
These three VITAMINS are the BEST "I've ever taken! My hair (which is in locks)has grown like weeds in a garden since I started taking these three. You won't believe the growth rate of your hair once you began taking these three. Checkout my photo's on http://www.Naani.com (Ksweet2015) See how 2-years ago I was BALD & how my hair has grown, You will see the actual results of these three vitamins at work!
Good Luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone else use these three products and notice significant growth? I know Super B Complex is working for me!

Poohbear said:
Does anyone else use these three products and notice significant growth? I know Super B Complex is working for me!

I am currently taking GNC's amino acid formula, Zinc 50 mg, Women's ultra mega with iron and Vitamin C 2000 mg but I can't say yet for a fact that I have seen significant growth because it has not been a month yet since I started taking them. I will keep you updated after a month.

Back