Curl Junkie Chamomile & Jasmine Shampoo

Shea Terra Organics East African Shea Butter

-elucence moisture balance
-Happy Nappy Styles
-lacio lacio
-10 en 1
-nacidit olive oil conditioner
-oyin burnt suagr pomade

i'm trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrying NOT to spend any more money on hair products. especially with a little one on the way. he needs pampers!:ohwell:

My wish list/to try list:

Lady Fior Olive Oil conditioner
Miss Key's 10 en 1 conditioner
BPT Wheat Germ conditioner (Germen de Trigo)
Crema Humectante Gusano de Seda (Silk Worm) Praital
La Bomba conditioner
La Bomba with Avocado Cream Conditioner
Lacio Lacio Intensive Conditioner (Star's Lacio Lacio)
Apretadora (Apretol015, cinnamon, rosemary) <--for hair loss
Colageno & Placenta conditioner (regenerating cream for damaged and weak hair)
Noni conditioner
Canela y Romero (Cinnamon & Rosemary) oil

EMJazzy-
Miss Key's 10 en 1 conditioner - u def. have to try this! I've tried to find other deep conditioners to use instead of this one, but i keep coming back to this product. it has excellent slip and moisturizes hair very well

BPT Wheat Germ conditioner (Germen de Trigo)- have this one too. it's a rinse out conditioner but it does well with retaining moisture to the hair. I've only used this not too long after a fresh relaxer. i still have yet to use this on my 3 mos post hair

Jane Carter's SolutionI love the nourish and shine, very thick, you only need a small dab and the smell is to die for
Porosity Control Poo & ConLove them both, nuff said
Biolage Detangler
Aveda ProductsI love the damage remedy shampoo, great smell, lasts a long time
EndAll
Sareca's Palm Creme
Sedu or FHI flatiron

KeraCare's whole lineI like the shampoo, the conditioner, humecto wasn't all that to me
Kenra DC
NTM Silk TouchI used to love the leave in but it turned on me, the conditioner in the tube is okay, I use it sometime to soften my ends, worth a shot for the price
Aveda's whole line I love the damage remedy shampoo, I also like the shine spray

Want to try
Nacidit wheat germ
Nacidit milk and almond
Leche de Cabra dc
Salerm 21
salerm wheatgerm mask
Henna queen Sapota Cream dc
Henna queen Garlic dc- I love the rinse
Kleravitex leave in [blue]
Kenra MC
Biolage Detangling Solution
Redken Anti snapNice leave in, protein heavy but great when my ends feel a little weak. I like to use this when I know I will be using heat soon.
Loreal Vita Cement
Biolage Pro4 Cera repair hydratherapie
Camellia oil
All ayurvedic herbs I haven't tried

• Design Essentials Line ( Yep. The entire line. :look:)
  • Aveda Brilliant Poo/Condish
  • Aveda Sap Moss
  • Aveda DR Line
    [*]
    Silk Powder
    [*]
    Hydolyzed Wheat Protein
    [*]
    Elasta QP H-2 & Creme shampoo
    [*]
    Redken Heat Glide
    [*]
    Ojon Restorative
    [*]
    Healthy Sexy Hair Tri-Wheat Leave In
    [*]
    Jane Carter Nourish & Shine
    [*]
    Nexxus Botanoil Shampoo
    [*]
    Vatika Frosting (just sounds good!)
    [*]
    The Biolage product w/ ceramides

That's all I can think of now... Whew.. Ya'll makin me wanna go DC.. :look: :lol:

List of things I want to try:

Qhemet Olive & Amla Heavy Cream
Aveda DR lineMy favorite thing out of that line was the shampoo. Now the conditioner was great after my relaxer touchups. The line smells amazing and little goes a long way
Aveda Brilliant lineThe conditioner is very moisturizing, I only had a small sample and it was great
Motions Moisture Plus condishHated it, my hair felt stiff and hard, dried funny
Keracare Humecto (tub)Not overwhelmed by the humecto, the keracare shampoo is good though
Joica K-Pak ReconstructorJoico makes nice protein conditioners, Kpak smells like spicy banana cake:lick:, creamy and you only need a little.
Ojon line
Nexxus lineI like nexxus keraphix. When my hair was supa damaged, I used it after every wash. I fell back in love with the therapee shampoo and emergencee is still one of the best strong proteins
Design Essentials poo & condishI love both shampoos. The organic cleanse is a gentle clarifying shampoo and the moisture rentention adds lots of softeness, you only need a little of both, love the smell too
Elucence poo & condishI wasn't amazed with either of them, they smelled good but my hair didn't feel clean or soft

&..............that's about it for now:grin:

Jonathon Product Add Moisture Shampoo
Vatika Hair Frosting
Elasta QP DPR-11I had high hopes for this. Very creamy and decent smell but didn't do jack squat for me.
Kerastase Masquintense for Thick Hair
Giovanni Direct Leave-InLove this leave in, nice creamy texture and makes my hair a breeze to detangle. I whip this out when I have alot of newgrowth.

Lacio Lacio
Giovanni Leave In
Silicon Mix
Sebastoam Cellophane
Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Not a product, but Pibbs

• Lacio, LAcio
  • Aveda Brilliant LineI like the conditioner, adds moisture and softeness, concentrated, a little goes a long way; haven't tried the shampoo yet but I will one day
  • Asha's
  • Curl Junkie
  • Dudley's DRCGood strong protein, liquid so use a spray bottle, expensive but does the job. I had this used on me a couple of times right after rinsing out my relaxer. For a cheaper yet similar product try softsheen carson Duo tex, you can find it at Sallys for like 6 bucks.
  • Affrim Conditioners(5n1, Sustenance)
  • Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade
  • Karen;s Body Beautful
  • Silk Amino Acids, Silk Protein Silk protein anything makes my hair sing with joy. I like silk elements cholesterol which has silk amino acids. The liquid amino acids you get from lotion crafter can be added to anything. I just like to spray it on damp hair, let it sit for 5-10 minutes, risne and follow with moisture. Silk protein helps me regain my protein moisture balance with out hard hair.
  • Candy's AvoCoco Creme

Whats going on Girlie!

Giovanni Direct Leave In
Redken Heat Glide
Silk Drops - being shipped to me next week
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Treatment - being shipped to me next week This conditioner was nice to me. It smells good and you can feel it instantly detangling and softening your hair.
Nexxus Botanoil - being shipped to me next week I used to love this but it turned on me, overall it is a nice shampoo though. It does have a twin though, Elasta qp shampoo for relaxed hair works the same, looks the same and even has the same smell, you only need to use a little of this to, still a decent shampoo overall
Jason Shampoo
Trader Joes products
Sedu or Solia Flat Iron
Bed Head Moisture Maniac I used this after my last relaxer touch up. I love the smell, kinda fruity. It is nice and creamy but doesn't give me a ton of moisture. I might use it up as a co washing conditioner instead.
Ellin Lavar products
Red Palm or Coconut Oil
Flexirods
Tressemme ConditionersI like the vitamin E one for prepoo's, I snatched up a couple from a local dollar general.
White Rain Citrus Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Soft Curl Cream
Aveda Sap Moss Shampoo and Conditioner
Baby Bliss Hot Brush
Denman Brushes

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Love Love Love, did I say Love This stuff. The smell is wonderful and it feels good in your hands. This is a moisturizing conditioner and it has decent detangling powers too. I use this one and the white camellia one every now and then Conditioner
Aubrey Organics Blue Green Algae Hair Rescue Mask
Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic Hair Jelly

Curl Junkie Hibiscus Bliss Shampoo
Curl Junkie Chamomile & Jasmine Shampoo

Shea Terra Organics East African Shea Butter

I want to try everything Keracare. I also want to try ORS Hair Mayo or Motions CPR.

ORS Mayo- This is a creamy protein rich conditioner. It makes my hair strong yet soft. I bought another tub of it not to long ago. I don't use it consistently but whenever I do, my hair thanks me. It does increase shedding for some people though at rinse time. I don't usually have any problem though.

Motions CPR- One of the few motions things I like, protein rich and stops my breakage with just one use without giving me hard *** hair.

• Design Essentials Line ( Yep. The entire line. :look:)-I put my reviews of the shampoo's up a minute ago but I love both of them. I haven't used the conditoner yet but I did like the foam wrap. I had the 6n1 reconstructor used on me after a relaxer once and it was good too. I like the relaxer
  • Aveda Brilliant Poo/CondishI haven't used the poo but the conditioner was good. Moisturizing and concentrated. I love the smell. I will be buying a full sized bottle of this stuff.
  • Aveda Sap Moss
  • Aveda DR LineI like the shampoo out of this line.
    [*]
    Silk Powder
    [*]
    Hydolyzed Wheat Protein
    [*]
    Elasta QP H-2 & Creme shampoo
    The H2 leave in works sometimes for me. Like it worked really well for a couple of weeks and then nothing. I also noticed that my hair shedded more when using it sometimes. I like elastas shampoo's though. For the price, they are great. I used the scalp stimulating one last night.
    [*]
    Redken Heat Glide
    [*]
    Ojon Restorative
    [*]
    Healthy Sexy Hair Tri-Wheat Leave In
    [*]
    Jane Carter Nourish & Shine
    This is my ish! The smell is what really knocks me out but one jar of this lasted me nearly a whole year.
    [*]
    Nexxus Botanoil Shampoo
    I reviewed this earlier...a cheaper twin is Elasta qp shampoo for relaxed hair
    [*]
    Vatika Frosting (just sounds good!)
    [*]
    The Biolage product w/ ceramides

That's all I can think of now... Whew.. Ya'll makin me wanna go DC.. :look: :lol:

Whats up Kels!

- silica mix stuff-If you are taling about silicon mix conditioner then I didn't like it. It was just okay, nothing to scream about.
- chi silk infusionI love this stuff. I like to put a little in my leave in to help protect my hair from heat while I rollerset. Has a nice yet a little strong smell, expensive but woth it to me
- henna

Giovanni Direct Leave In
Redken Heat Glide
Silk Drops - being shipped to me next week
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Treatment - being shipped to me next week
Nexxus Botanoil - being shipped to me next week
Jason Shampoo
Trader Joes products- Pretty good for a cowash or prepoo. I used mine once or twice- good price
Sedu or Solia Flat Iron
Bed Head Moisture Maniac
Ellin Lavar products
Red Palm or Coconut Oil -definite staples-coconut oil is proven to penetrate and repair. prepoo, dc, seal I use Parachute ( Indian grocer) and have used LouAna(walmart) both are good.
Flexirods -I love these. Really easy to use and good for when you don't feel like dealing with roller clips.I don't separate the curls, and they last me 5 days. I just bought some burgundy ones for a loose wave
Tressemme Conditioners
White Rain Citrus Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Soft Curl Cream
Aveda Sap Moss Shampoo and Conditioner
Baby Bliss Hot Brush
Denman Brushes

Answers in green

-elucence moisture balance-This saved my hair from dryness earlier this year. I dilute and spray as a leave in. I don't like it as a dc. Not detangling for me that way.
-Happy Nappy Styles
-lacio lacio-love this for rollersets, very detangling moisturizing and slippy. Usually can go for days without moisturizing when I use this.
-10 en 1-
-nacidit olive oil conditioner- a staple moistuizing, slippy
-oyin burnt suagr pomade

i'm trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrying NOT to spend any more money on hair products. especially with a little one on the way. he needs pampers!:ohwell:

Answers in purple. Me too, but I keep buying something. I have slowed down though. Congrats on the baby!

Aveda Hang Straight (may go buy some this evening)
Shikakai Powder (love the oil)
Mega_Tek rebuilder
Aubrey Organics (since the health food stores around me does not carry this product)
Giovanni Direct Leave in
Silk Amino Acids
Red Palm oil (since I love love OJON)

Mega_Tek rebuilder
Aubrey Organics (since the health food stores around me does not carry this product)-I like the honeysuckle and rose, white camellia, gpb conditioners. The GPB is a mild protein that helps soften the hair and the other two are very moisturizing.
Giovanni Direct Leave inGood leave in, helps me detangle my new growth
Silk Amino Acids

Answers in green

Answers in purple. Me too, but I keep buying something. I have slowed down though. Congrats on the baby!

thanks:yawn: i have been seeing so much rave reviews on this nacidit. i almost bought it on sickbay.biz yesterday, but decided to wait. i am getting ready to go outside, so i don't know what might happen:perplexed

Mega_Tek rebuilder
Aubrey Organics (since the health food stores around me does not carry this product)
Giovanni Direct Leave in
Silk Amino Acids

Go to Whole Foods for the A.O products. I use GPB, Honesuckle Rose, White Camellia, and Island Naturals
Giovanni Direct Leave in- Can get this at WF also

Back