Product to give HaHaaaaa moment

Duff

I thought it would be great to list the product or method that finally gave you that Ah Haaaaaa (revelation) moment. is it shampoo, conditioner, jel, styling product, roller setting, braidouts, bunning......? please share the item that brought it all together for you as we could help others.

Last edited:
for me, it was olive oil or evoo. my hair loves this stuff. I've tried most others and I am a certified pj. even coconut oil was greasy to me; I have fine hair. if I add olive oil to anything, my hair is like:rocker: and then like :gorgeous: . this one product put it all together for me.

HairVeda Whipped Gelly just makes my hair so soft and my curls so defined
HV CoCasta Oil just smooths it out, seals and controls all the frizzes

Can't choose between the two

Just shingling those two thru my hair and slightly twisting gives me the best results

I thought it would be great to list the product or method that finally gave you that Ha Haaaaaa moment. is it shampoo, conditioner, jel, styling product, roller setting, braidouts, bunning......? please share the item that brought it all together for you as we could help others.

Hi, do you mean ha ha (funny) moment or Ah ha (revelation) moment?

I assumed from her response on the Oilve Oil... she meant ah haaaaa, fabulous stuff.....at least that was what my answer was based off....*shrugs*

I thought funny moment after reading title and opening post.....

......which definitely, for me, would have to be the 1st time I used flexi rods, LOL. I don't know WHAT happened, but maaannn....when I took them off....I had a crazy tight curled (albeit, very shiny :grin: ) bouncy curl fro thing going on (I don't know WHAT to call it tbh). It was crazy! It reminded me of those jerry curls you see men rocking in parodies of the 80s/90s......I seriously LOL'd at myself. Needless to say, I didn't go out at all that day. ;P

thanks Ladies!!!

sorry for my dense moment. I changed it to ah haaaa (revelation).
eta. see I did it again in this post and had to come back to correct) hahaha

too bad I cant change the title too :-(.

Last edited:
Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor used consistently over a few months saved my hair. The best moisturizer and oil combo I looooove is Hydrotherma Naturals moisturizer and Hairveda's Cocasta Shikakai oil. A style would be the rollerset because I could finally put down the flat iron and still have style that lasts without the damage with overusing direct heat.

thanks Ladies!!!

sorry for my dense moment. I changed it to ah haaaa. (eta. see I did it again in this post and had to come back to correct) hahaha

too bad I cant change the title too :-(.

Oh.....lol, well, then my answer completely changes. :blush:

Henna and indigo - black permanent dye broke my hair off, demi-permanent broke my hair off over a longer time span, and semi-permanent/rinses did not last last long enough. henna/indigo allows me to dye my hair black without any breakage whatsoever... Ah, haaaaa!

Henna--when I was natural
Motions CPR---Will always be a constant in my regimen. Sometimes I mix it with a moisturizing conditioner, sometimes I don't.

Lacio Lacio--One of the best leave ins for rollersetting

BBD Stretch--Keeps my hurr strong soft and shiny

Rollersetting--My hair thrives and looks best with any type of rollerset

I'm so glad I have a simple regimen now.

Here are my Ah Haaa Hair Moments:grin::

Porosity Control to correct my overly porous, dry, brittle, damaged Hair

Using a light/med reconstructor weekly for the recommended time as per the instructions

Co-Washing to combat dry hair & scalp

Steaming as a way to infuse moisture

Stretching Relaxers

Limiting Heat

ALL Major Revelations:yep:

My moment has been plain and simple Aussie Moist - it has ended all my issues of dryness, my hair used to be very tangled - after wash day my hair would seem to be stuck together and just terrible. Now I just use a poo bar, Aussie Moist and Aussie 3 minute miracle. Also I now have success with cowashing - tried thousands of conditioners it seemed and nothing worked in terms of cowashing except for Aussie Moist.

Henna and indigo - black permanent dye broke my hair off, demi-permanent broke my hair off over a longer time span, and semi-permanent/rinses did not last last long enough. henna/indigo allows me to dye my hair black without any breakage whatsoever... Ah, haaaaa!
I want to try henna and indigo but I'm scurrred...
Henna--when I was natural
Motions CPR---Will always be a constant in my regimen. Sometimes I mix it with a moisturizing conditioner, sometimes I don't.

Lacio Lacio--One of the best leave ins for rollersetting

BBD Stretch--Keeps my hurr strong soft and shiny

Rollersetting--My hair thrives and looks best with any type of rollerset

I'm so glad I have a simple regimen now.
too bad I can never find Lacio Lacio, I would like to try it.

It's a combination of things for me but the most important is creating my own regimen and sticking to that regimen that has been my 'a-ha' moment.

I would say baggying each night after moisturizing and returning to shampooing and DC once a week has done wonders for my hair. It's no longer dry, constantly breaking or thinned out at the hairline. Also knowing when my hair needs more moisture or when it needs more protein.

Queen Helene mixed with olive oil and honey - when I want a moisturizing DC
Queen Helene mixed with olive oil, mayo or a raw egg - when I need extra protein in my DC

Last edited:
Back