Product Storage

tropical-punch

Where do you or what do you use to store your products? Right now, mine are sitting in two boxes and I want to get a 5 shelf rack to store them all and put it in my room. I'd like some other ideas though.

I have a Shelving System from Lowe's I had installed in my 2 1/2 Garage (Sort of looks like the one you posted) but a little more heavy-duty. :yep:

I also store some my Fridge (depending on what they are) The Handmade Naturals.

Thinking about Purchasing a Dorm Size Fridge for my Garage and keep those Handmades out there.:yep:

Only what I am currently using, I keep in the Master Bath. Everything else is properly stored away.

Storage-Containers.jpg

I have one like the picture and two wider ones with no wheels.

I have a Shelving System from Lowe's I had installed in my 2 1/2 Garage (Sort of looks like the one you posted) but a little more heavy-duty. :yep:

I also store some my Fridge (depending on what they are) The Handmade Naturals.

Thinking about Purchasing a Dorm Size Fridge for my Garage and keep those Handmades out there.:yep:

Only what I am currently using, I keep in the Master Bath. Everything else is properly stored away.

U think a dorm size fridge would be BIG ENUFF:look: lol... Would love love to visit your garage wowzers:yep:

I have two shelves in the bathroom along with the entire cabinet behind the mirror. And I have this adorable container similar to the ones you guys posted but it sits on my desk and is smaller. That's where headbands, sample size products, combs, denman brush, pins, etc go. And nail polish and files are stuck in there too :). Im traveling so I don't have access to a pic, but it's adorable :). With three levels that snap together and comes with two compartments and covers for the compartments. I lovesss it

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back