Product reviews. Loreal and Sunsilk.

RosesBlack

My boyfriend picked me up a jar of Sunsilk Hydra TLC Multi-Symptom Masque with Nutri-Keratin, 8-Ounce Jars.

And holy WOW does this stuff work. The only thing I didn't anticipate was my hair reacting like I'd used straight up protein. I had to do a super DC afterwards but in the two weeks since I used it I've seen a huge decrease in breakage.

Also it smells nice and he found a jar for 2.50 at Grocery outlet.

He also got me a jar of L'oreal Vive smooth-intense masque. I really like this stuff. It leaves my hair feeling moist and good.

I also used a touch around my edges and in some super dry spots as a leave in and that worked really well.

I've also been using Nature's Therapy unfrizz Taming creme and that works really well even when I airdry. It cuts way down on frizz and my poof factor.

I love sunsilk. I use the whole hydra care line, especially the leave in cream. I also use the straighten up line in the purple bottles

I just got hip to the Sunsilk Hydra TLC line. I had a coupon for the masque and I love it. I just got the conditioner and leave-in creme from Big Lots for dirt cheap.

I used the Sunsilk Hydra TLC masque once and I did not get any fireworks from it. I still have the tub and I don't want to toss it.

I think I might try it again. I love the way it smells.

At the time when I tried it, my hair was trippin' anyway. Now that I have gotten it in order and its behaving, I may have to revisit all those products that failed me during that time.

I really love the 24/7 TLC leave in. I've been using it a few weeks. It smells yummy and my hair loves it. Wet or dry. They are giving samples. I just ordered samples of the Hydra TLC line.

Back