Product Reviews -- BARRY FLETCHER

Lindy

I used most of my new Barry Fletcher products over the weekend...
trampoline.gif

First of all, the Moisturizing Shampoo was very good. I was a little skeptical of using it, because it contains the two dreaded SLS's... but the shampoo still left my hair feeling soft, and not stripped. The smell was delicious!! Like a pina colada!!
lick.gif

I used the Revitalizing Conditioner with heat (the instructions say to do this) for 30 mins. and as I was washing it out, my hair felt really soft and soo silky!! You know how it is when it feels like there's still conditioner in your hair, but there isn't?? That's how it was. In other words, Slip Galore!!
grin.gif
And it smells good, too... coconuty... All weekend my BF was commenting on how good my hair smelled!!

Comb-out was good. These products left my wet hair looking and feeling soft and strong. I air-dried, and it dried soft. I put in a little of the Glo & Grow Pomade, which I was also skeptical about, since it contains Mineral Oil and Petroleum... but it smells really nice and worked fine. I also put in a few drops of the Hair & Body Oil. The smell is okay... but nothing to rave about, IMO.

You should see the huge bucket of Revitalizing Conditioner I got!!
shocked.gif
That thing should last me a year or two!! (A bucket of conditioner was about the last thing I needed... I should sell samples...
scratchchin.gif
)

SO, Barry Fletcher products get
up.gif
up.gif
(two thumbs up) from me!!
cool.gif
I will continue to use some of the styling products for a little while just so I can give a fair assessment of them.
smile.gif

I really enjoy his products. His salon is in Seat Pleasant, Maryland. I also saw his products in I think it was Rite Aid. I am proud of the brother. I love his hair oil.

HD,
Majority of the bss in Maryland carry Barry Fletcher products
smile.gif
Try the bss in Beltway Plaza, I know for a fact that they carry his line

I absoluteley love the same products u used Lindy, I also have a huge bucket of his revitalizing conditiner, great product. And u r right, the moisturizing shampoo cleans well and maked your hair soft. I havent used them in a while though.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Quit It!
fishslap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif

SG,
The revitaling conditioner does contain protein... I can't remember which one(s)... I'll check and post them tonight.

I'm really glad you liked his products. I'm in love with that shampoo and conditioner.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Oh and what kind of protein is in the conditioner if any?

[/ QUOTE ]

These are the ingredients in the Revitalizing Conditioner:

Water, Poluquaternium-32, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Quaternium 80, Dimethicone Copolyol Isostearate, Dimethicone, DL Panthenol, Peppermint Oil, DM DM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Honey Extract, Lemon Extract, Balsam Canada Extract, Fennel Extract, Sage Extract, Yarrow Extract, Jojoba Extract, Coltsfoot Extract.

If there are any chemists (or kitchen chemists) out there, what do you think of those ingredients??
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Oh and what kind of protein is in the conditioner if any?

[/ QUOTE ]

These are the ingredients in the Revitalizing Conditioner:

Water, Poluquaternium-32, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Quaternium 80, Dimethicone Copolyol Isostearate, Dimethicone, DL Panthenol, Peppermint Oil, DM DM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Honey Extract, Lemon Extract, Balsam Canada Extract, Fennel Extract, Sage Extract, Yarrow Extract, Jojoba Extract, Coltsfoot Extract.

If there are any chemists (or kitchen chemists) out there, what do you think of those ingredients??
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The glycerin, honey, panthenol, & jojoba should be extremely moisturizing. Coltsfoot is also a good ingredient. The others, I'm not sure about. I noticed that he has a Revitalizing Conditioner and a Cooling Moisture Revitalizing Conditioner (something like that) Which one is this that you have?

SG,

It doesn't say "Cooling," so I guess it's the regular one. It says Moisture Therapy Revitalizing Conditioner...

Is there anyone here who uses his products and can offer reviews? I bought some at the Bronner Bros. show this weekend.

I bought Mean Protein (they recommended for breakage)
Liquid Moisture Oil
Leave In Conditioner
Neutralizing Shampoo

(i loved this show. I am so mad that I waited until late in the afternoon to go. I had a great time. I hope it comes to Baltimore or the DMV area again.)

Back