Product Review

Dionne

Elasta QP Recovery oil moisturizer

I decided to try this after running across it in Sallys yesterday. I remembered someone from this board mentioning it before.

What it claims to do- revive dull, dry, damaged hair. Moisturizing botanical extracts or birch, chamomile, rosemary and emolient coconut oil give long lasting softness, sheen, elasticy.

How I used it- I washed last night with motions lavish and conditioned with motions moisture plus for 15 mintues. I rinsed and applied the elasta qp recovery and blew dry on low heat.

The good- creamy and smells pretty good. It made my hair soft and help smooth my new growth down a bit. My frizzy dry ends are no more and my comb glides through my hair. Plus an 8 ounce bottle cost me 3 bucks.

The Bad- Right now the only complaint I have is that mineral oil is the tenth ingredient. I don't think that is really going to be a problem though. I might try adding some olive oil to it the next time I use it

Bottom line- great stuff, I like the better than the profectv cremes and it is cheap. I like creamy moisturizers in the winter and this is wonderful. Go and get some even if you don't like it is it only 3 bucks. I don't remember who recommended it to me but to whoever you are, thank you.

I like it too. Just can't use too much of it, or it will weigh your hair down.

Although I'm not really interested in the product, I love the format in which you did your review. It's vvery similar to the reviews on epinions.com and/or cnet.com.

I really enjoyed reading your review.

Thanks for sharing. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back