Product Review: Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Cond.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Sorry, PJs, but I have to rave about this awesome conditioner in my own words. This is the second Naturals conditioner that I bought in about a week. Where I live here in Indianapolis, Kroger has them on sale for $.88. I purchased the Coconut conditioner recently, and today, I got the Ocean Breeze to add for my conditioner wash. I've used it this morning, and in one word: Paradise.
beach.gif
This made my hair feel so soft and moist. Plus, it has the clean scent of the ocean. I love it! You can't beat it for the price either (regular price $1.09). I'll list the ingredients for the conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbitol, Algae (Algae) Extract, FD&amp;C Green No.3 (CI 42053), FD&amp;C Yellow No.5 (CI19140).

If you live in your state that has a Kroger store near you, stock on the Suave Conditioners for that ridiculously low price. Your hair will thank you for it. Sorry for the long post, guys. </font>

Hey, thanks Babycurls. Lately I've been on this CO wash craze with VO5 conditioners, but I'll have to check out this Suave conditioner. I've tried the tropical coconut...well, it worked well at first but didn't penetrate as well as i would have liked
frown.gif

As for this "Ocean Breeze", is it "thick" like the tropical coconut, or more watered down?

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, thanks Babycurls. Lately I've been on this CO wash craze with VO5 conditioners, but I'll have to check out this Suave conditioner. I've tried the tropical coconut...well, it worked well at first but didn't penetrate as well as i would have liked
frown.gif

As for this "Ocean Breeze", is it "thick" like the tropical coconut, or more watered down?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">I do believe it's the same consistency as the Tropical Coconut. This one has Vitamin E and Algae extract. Plus it's excellent for all hair types. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">I do believe it's the same consistency as the Tropical Coconut. This one has Vitamin E and Algae extract. Plus it's excellent for all hair types. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooo goody
trampoline.gif
gotta give it a try
smile.gif

Back