Product Review please???? Asha's

sweetpeadst

Can anyone that has used these products give me a review??

Asha's Natural Hair Products

Omega oil
Heavenly
Silk Rose

TIA

I love the smell of the Heavenly Pudding and the Silk Rose( I just bought another one ) and they are about the only that keep my hair from being dry.

landakaye said:
I love the smell of the Heavenly Pudding and the Silk Rose( I just bought another one ) and they are about the only that keep my hair from being dry.

I agree. Heavenly Hair Pudding is probably my favorite cream o even favorite product from Asha's. I like the texture of the cream; it's kinda light and not greasy.It is very moisturizing. I use it in conjunction with the Silk Rose Elixir sometimes and it works even better. I used the Omega Oil to blowdry my hair and it mad my hair very soft and shiny. I have also used it when I pressed my hair and the press came out pretty silky and shiny. I regularly use the oil on my ends also.

Asha's Mane Attraction is great, it's got a Rosemary scent to it..

Silk Rose Elixir, talk about slipalicious....my comb glides through my hair like a hot knife going through butter

Her other pomade, I forgot the name smells yummy!!

The Vanilla Orange Body Scrub....oh my goodness, talk about some soft skin, it really gets rid of ash...

hth

I JUST got my delivery from Asha's for the first time and I must say that I am in LOVE :love: :love: :love: with the Rose Elixir Leave in AND the Heavenly Hair Pudding!! They smell WONDERFUL, and the hair pudding melts right into my hair... I highly recommend those two products!!!...oh, and I also recommend Omega...as another member says, its VERY moisturizing, especially for the ends :clap:

Last edited:
atlantatiffany said:
i use all 3 of those products and i love them. the omega is my fave of the 3. it is very moisturising.

I know that is where I got the idea! But I need a review before I spend my hard earned money!!!!!!

Here's a review that SO1913 gave me in a pm last month. I can't wait to try her products as soon as my current product stash is done :)

I think you'd love Asha's products. I'd recommend Silk Rose, Green Tea, and Heavenly Pudding. These are the 3 I use daily other than Roots. If your hair is anything like mine, you won't need anything that's too heavy that will weigh it down. This has the perfect weight as it it lighter than the Mane Attraction and Coco De Leche, but heavier than the Shea What?!

Silk Rose is awesome for shine factor, softness, and natural curl definition. You can use it alone on your wash and wear and be just fine without any additonal products.

I also remember you saying you moisturize using a spray multiple times a day. I really think you'd like Green Tea. It smells refreshing, has a lot of good ingredients, and sprays as a light mist, perfect for pick me ups during the day and keeping the moisture. I can already tell this will be my favorite for when the heat gets here.

Ayeshia said:
Here's a review that SO1913 gave me in a pm last month. I can't wait to try her products as soon as my current product stash is done :)

I think you'd love Asha's products. I'd recommend Silk Rose, Green Tea, and Heavenly Pudding. These are the 3 I use daily other than Roots. If your hair is anything like mine, you won't need anything that's too heavy that will weigh it down. This has the perfect weight as it it lighter than the Mane Attraction and Coco De Leche, but heavier than the Shea What?!

Silk Rose is awesome for shine factor, softness, and natural curl definition. You can use it alone on your wash and wear and be just fine without any additonal products.

I also remember you saying you moisturize using a spray multiple times a day. I really think you'd like Green Tea. It smells refreshing, has a lot of good ingredients, and sprays as a light mist, perfect for pick me ups during the day and keeping the moisture. I can already tell this will be my favorite for when the heat gets here.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased the Silk rose elixir leave-in conditioner and the sunkissed pomade and I love:love: them. I haven't used the pomade as yet because I hardly wear my own hair out but I am sure it works wonders. The silk rose elixir is the bomb though:yep: , it makes my hair very soft, shiny, and it keeps your hair moisturized for a very long time. Sometimes after I wash my hair I don't need to add any other hair product to my hair because the silk rose elixir is just wonderful and it does it all. It is also a great detangler, it works like magic and a little goes a long way. Oh and before I forget the smell is very sweet and yummy:lick:. I highly recommend her products.

Go Asha:grin: :clapping: ;)

Hmm a lot of folks like the silk rose elixir? What is the scent like? I find that I don't like the smell of a lot of her products (Mane Attraction, Heavenly Hair)--too strong and herbally/florally for me.

Aside from the scent, I like the Heavenly Hair Pudding. Nice light moisturizer. Goes on smoothly. However I prefer the Coco De Leche--I like the scent much better and I love that you just squeeze it out nice and easily! :)

Back