**Product Review** Nexxus Phyto Organics

candibaby

I meant to post this after I washed my hair Friday.. but the board was down. Anywho.. I finally decided to try out my Phyto Organics samples (they're a pretty good size in a nice little tube). I used Hydruss Moisturizing Shampoo, Nectaress Nourishing Conditioner, and Enphuse Intensive Reconstructor.

Hydruss Moisturizing Shampoo
This was great. There was enough in the tube for me to lather twice, but I only did it once. Let me tell you, my hair was SO slippery when I rinsed it out, I thought I still had some left on my hair! If any of you try this, dont expect for it to lather really good though.. or really at all. Even though it doesn't lather, my scalp felt really clean (tingly even). I wouldn't give up my beloved Therappe for it.. but if all the Therappe in the world was gone.. I'd definetly pick this up instead. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rating: 4 out of 5

Nectaress Nourishing Conditioner
I actually mixed this with some of the Enphuse and deep conditioned for 20 minutes. It gave a little slip, not a lot.. I guess because it isnt exactly a moisturizing conditioner, but it DID leave my hair 100% tangle free (works as a detangler too). My hair is really soft though, there was no need to detangle or even use Ensure (i use this to detangle after washing).. all good. Even though it was great, I wouldn't use it .. or at least not on a regular basis because it's not "moisturizing".

Rating: 4 out of 5 (just because it detangled! otherwise, a 3 out of 5)

Enphuse Intensive Reconstructor
Now this is some good stuff. Originally, I combined it w/ Nectaress, but I wanted to see how well it worked on its own so when I rinsed the conditioner out, I applied the rest of the tube to my hair and left it on for 4 minutes. My hair was STILL tangle free, and I do notice that my hair has a lil more elasticity and bounces more after this wash too. This definetly rivals Keraphix, only thing is I wouldn't use it as often as I use Keraphix, because I think it's stronger. It does do a great job.. out of all 3 products I tried, this is the ONLY one that I think you ladies should definetly try out. I think I'll buy some of this to use maybe.. once a month or once every 6 weeks.. very good stuff!

Rating: 5 out of 5.. WONDERFUL!

I just thought I'd post this since I know some of you wanted to know how the Phyto Organics line is. So I say email Nexxus for some samples.. DONT believe them if they say they dont give out samples of the line.. just be specific. /images/graemlins/weird.gif

if i had known that i wouldve tried my samples a long time ago! i've had them since may LOL.. i was only skeptical because i hadnt heard of anyone trying them

Candibaby,

I agree with you on the Enphuse, it is a winner and I was told that it is a little stronger than the Keraphix. I decided to use this the week before my touch up.

Back