Product Review- John Frieda Frizz ease Serum

kizzylonghair

Ladies,

As I dont relax my hair 100% anymore. It has A LOT more texture. I like the fullness but it didnt seem to lie as flat as normal.
Anyway I purchased a trial sample of John Frieda - Frizz Ease Serum.
There is normal or extra strength I brought normal

I washed, con, put in frizz ease and rollerset as normal.
The rollers were falling out of my hair it was so soft,bouncy, every strand of hair lay flat and the shine WOW:eek: :eek: :eek:

It felt like I have just relaxed even though I am 5 week post. This is staple for me now.

Here is the link for more info

http://mp.hairboutique.com/product.asp?ProdID=107026&CtgID==

Attachments

• frizz_ease_hair_serum_original_formula_200w.jpg
    frizz_ease_hair_serum_original_formula_200w.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 7
I bought the exta strength one, I like it alot as well. My hair came out soft and the shine was on point, especially when it's wet :)

Ladies,

Why didnt you tell me about this:spank: :spank: :blondboob

Its a shame I didnt find this product earlier. But I wont be letting it go now.

Has this got the cones that everyone keeps going on about?

I'm glad it is working for you. I've used the extra strength a few times and it still isn't doing what I hoped. :ohwell: I think I'll try Aveda's one soon.

kizzylonghair said:
Ladies,

As I dont relax my hair 100% anymore. It has A LOT more texture. I like the fullness but it didnt seem to lie as flat as normal.
Anyway I purchased a trial sample of John Frieda - Frizz Ease Serum.
There is normal or extra strength I brought normal

http://

This is the very same boat I'm in right now, since my first time self relaxing, my airdried hair has a lot more poof now, especially with the heat and humidity. I bought a bottle of the extra strength tonite, mineral oil and oil. Is anyone around here still using this? Is it good, or did I just let the pj gods have their way with me again? :look:

joyous said:
I always used this when I was relaxed and it worked like a charm every time.

Thanks for the review Joyous, I look forward to using this after my next wash. Anyone else out there using this? :cool:

I have used it a couple of time with no sucess. I tried it yesterday after wahing my hair. I then ussed the carusos. By mid afternoon I had an afro...I dont know what to do with my hair

I love this product also but wait- can we talk about how they need a BIGGER BOTTLE?!?! I always run out and for 6.99 a pop.. dang!!

I bought the serum, dream curls, and the finishing spray...I tried the dream curls and my braid out came out kind of crunchy...maybe I did something wrong...I will try again...I did have 9 weeks of ng when I tried it for the first time...so that may be it...but I will use the serum again...

How did you use the serum? Did you put it on each section of hair before rolling? Or did you just apply the serum all over and massage in?

I think I'm going to wash my hair tomorrow, I'm definitely going to use it then. Those of you haven't had success using it, did you use it on soaking wet hair? I think that's key. I recently read a magazine article about not towel drying "curly" hair types, it will just lead to frizz. I know for me personally when I was towel drying, that was a sure fire way to get frizz and shrinkage. I think the soaking wet hair might key to unlocking the magic of the serum. Just a thought. :look:

I used this tonight after washing and I absolutely love it! I squeezed out the excess water out applied it to my wet hair without towel drying. I added Rusk Smoother and BB Oil Moisturizer, set my ends on 4 self holding rollers put a scarf on my head and sat under the hood dryer for 15 minutes. I removed the rollers and let my hair airdry. I thought I was going to flat iron, but I didn't even really need to, so I just touched up a few pieces around the front. The serum helped get my hair straight and controlled and it improved the overall look of my hair. I highly recommend. :yep:

Back