Product Review: Hold on to your, butts, credit cards, and wallets!!

Coffee

This review is for Bio Supplements Volume Control System, which includes shampoo, conditioner, and masque. This line is imported from Brazil.

Bio Supplements are available in 5 systems, Volume Control, High Gloss, Mocha Cappuccino, Ultra Straight and Orange Shine.

All of the systems use natural ingredients like avocado oil, shea butter, silk and rice proteins, and Andiroba oil for additional benefits.
The Volume Control Systems works great on textured, relaxed or curly hair. The shampoo is non-drying and doesn’t strip your hair.

To give a fair review, I used this product 3 times, once prior to my relaxer and two times after I relaxed. Prior to using the shampoo, I pre-poo’d as usual with Black Seed oil. I ran warm water on my hair for a good 2 minutes before applying the shampoo. The smell is fresh and light. The shampoo lathers really well and I only needed to apply it one time. I dried my hair with a T-shirt and applied the conditioner for about 5 minutes, rinsed and put the masque on my hair. I didn’t mix anything with the masque. I sat under the steamer for 40 minutes, rinsed my hair and oh my goodness!! After rinsing my hair, I was extremely pleased with how my hair felt. First of all, it has a fresh clean smell to it, my hair was moisturized, soft, easy to comb. I air dried my hair using a bit of the conditioner as a leave in. Even when air dried, my hair was smooth, silky and not frizzy at all.

The systems cost $60, except for the Shine, it's $35. It's a great buy, considering the size. They can also be purchased separately; the shampoo is $18, conditioner $20 and the masque is $26. The shampoo & conditioner are 8.5oz and the masque is 17.6 oz. I would definitely purchase this system again. Bio Supplements has a great product line for a reasonable price.

Over the next couple of months I will be reviewing the remaining systems, which include, High Gloss, Mocha Cappuccino, Ultra Straight and Orange Shine.
Overall I give Bio Supplements a 10 for the Volume Control System.
http://braziliansupplements.com/?page_id=13

Last edited:
Coffee

You should have a hair blog with product reviews...that is - if you don't already.

Thanks for the information. I'll be checking out the website because of your mention.

Ok coffee, thanks so much for hipping us to this one, but you won't get off so easy. Can you please, please, please share the ingredients lists of these products. Many will thank you!

Thanks Coffee!!

Ok coffee, thanks so much for hipping us to this one, but you won't get off so easy. Can you please, please, please share the ingredients lists of these products. Many will thank you!

Thanks Coffee!!

The ingredients are written so small, I can't read them :nono:.

Bummer!!! Now see, you done got me started. You think you can take a close up picture? Maybe we can make something out. I really want to know!:grin:

Those products look yummy. The High Gloss and Mocha Cappuccino sound good to me. I look forward to your reviews.

Too bad you don't have a youtube site, you'd have a lot of followers. I'm impressed with how you even find the products that you do. You've got the skill to find quality products. Companies would send you products if they knew how you were putting the word out there.

Ladies, I haven't forgot about the ingredients for the Volume Control System. I just received an email from the company and they are mailing me a catalogue that list the ingredients. I hope to have it by the end of this week :yep:.

Back