Product review for Lamaria211 & Gorgeous

Coffee

If I remember correctly you two ladies wanted me to let you know how I like the Shea Radiance products and Kerastase Masque Force Architecte.

Shea Radiance Nourishing Hair Repair Cream. This product has 2 great oils Avocado, and coconut and also has Shea Butter. The smell is awesome. I use it as a leave in; makes my hair so moisturized and smelling great. Makes my hair feel soft and easy to comb. I would purchased this again in a heartbeat; I wish I had purchased 2. I haven't used the conditioner yet, the oil is light and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. It makes a great hot oil treatment.

The Kerastase Masque Force Architecte is a winner also. I had very few hairs after using it. Expensive, yes, but for me it's worth the cost.

I give them both a 10.

Yaaay I'm glad you liked it I'm going to try mine after I finish my Giovanni Nutrafix. How long did you leave it in and did you use heat? Tia
Coffee

Yaaay I'm glad you liked it I'm going to try mine after I finish my Giovanni Nutrafix. How long did you leave it in and did you use heat? Tia
@Coffee

I left it in about 30 minutes, no heat used. It's an awesome product. I've also used Giovanni Nutrafix, I like it alot, works really well, especially for the price.

lamaria211

Back